• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United ****

As ever I agree with most of the opinions on here and how that foul by paqueta on Madison wasn't given I will never know....

I also thought that in a game like that ,where we were in and around their box so much, we would have won it if we had Antonio up front... So strong on the ball and would be able to play our attacking players, running through the lines, in to dangerous positions... Instead of just giving it away....
Antonio isn't much of a finisher so I wouldn't be so sure about that. He's a physical presence and a bit of a menace but it a quick short passing side he'd look quite uncomfortable, we wouldn't suit his game at all and as I mentioned he's not much of a finisher.

Antonio isn't much of a finisher so I wouldn't be so sure about that. He's a physical presence and a bit of a menace but it a quick short passing side he'd look quite uncomfortable, we wouldn't suit his game at all and as I mentioned he's not much of a finisher.
I wasn't so much thinking about his finishing , or do I see him as a player for us, but his ability to hold the ball and lay it off could have allowed others to score.....

And as the previous poster said, Ivan Toney would be that player.

Anyway, COYS

i am convinced we just don't play well in the rain. the way angeball is right now- high line defence and tiki taka in and around the penalty box - its really difficult for any player given the slipping and sliding going around.

also we need better defensive tactics for set pieces and need to react according to how the opponent is set up. too often we are leaving vicario stranded and have no one to occupy the space that he is prevented from reaching

Back