• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v West 'Am United - WHL, Sun 22nd Feb, KO - 12pm

Got to say I am worried, all the debate about rotation resting certain players.

We really need to get back our momentum after we lost it a few days after the NLD. We need a win and we need to take this into thursday & Sunday.

I am a spurs fanatic...so naturally I am worried about being abused by Big Fat Sam! then on Thursday I can see Extra time and Penalties ensuring we have perfect preparation against a team who badly want to humiliate us in a final.

Comfort me! butter me up! whisper sweet nothings into my ear.

We need reasons to be positive.... we need momentum to give us a chance in what is a nightmare schedule of football.
In short we NEED TO SMASH THESE ANAL PROBES INTO THE DIRT!!!!

Come on fellow yiddo's, we need to snarl.....we need to growl....and we certainly need to start woofing!

Amen ye buggers!!!!! COYS! 4 goals from our Harry please!

Just found out my sisters BT Sport subscription has been cancelled today. Gutted I cannot watch it in front of the telly with no buffering. twelve-wired bird-of-paradises it is.

The ridiculous kick-off time screws everyone involved in Sunday league football too. Sky bricking on grassroots again

No rotation. Same team that played arsenal. Same intensity please

But we have a cup final in 7 days and a vital European match before then too.

We are also playing the most physical team in the league who will be out to nobble us from the start.

We've got to rotate for this one

Sam-Allardyce-Quotes-of-the-Week-800_2506048.jpg

bringing sexy back.
Hahahaha Shaney, you have found a corker here, how utterly repulsive does 'it' look in this photo? Hahahahaha...

But we have a cup final in 7 days and a vital European match before then too.

We are also playing the most physical team in the league who will be out to nobble us from the start.

We've got to rotate for this one
We'll lose then. Maybe you're right. This top 4 race is very possible. Will be gutted to not beat West Ham

We'll lose then. Maybe you're right. This top 4 race is very possible. Will be gutted to not beat West Ham

We have a big squad - albeit of questionable quality beyond a few - we simply must rotate for this game to have any chance in the other two. The alternative is to play a full first eleven tomorrow, a complete reserve side on Thursday and then the first eleven again next Sunday to give us a level playing field in terms of rest against the Chelscum.

There is simply no way any single player can play three games in a week culminating in a cup final. One of the reasons we beat Chelscum and Larsnl was that we caught them after a heavy schedule and, with Chelscum not rotating and Larsnl having injuries, both looked lethargic compared to our high press.

The team that takes the field against Chelscum need to be as fresh as possible if we are to repeat our result against them.

We have a big squad - albeit of questionable quality beyond a few - we simply must rotate for this game to have any chance in the other two. The alternative is to play a full first eleven tomorrow, a complete reserve side on Thursday and then the first eleven again next Sunday to give us a level playing field in terms of rest against the Chelscum.

There is simply no way any single player can play three games in a week culminating in a cup final. One of the reasons we beat Chelscum and Larsnl was that we caught them after a heavy schedule and, with Chelscum not rotating and Larsnl having injuries, both looked lethargic compared to our high press.

The team that takes the field against Chelscum need to be as fresh as possible if we are to repeat our result against them.

I agree with your overall sentiments about careful team selection BUT it has to be remembered that we had the same schedule as Chelski and Arsenal before we played them...

I do not think that we need to have two different sides for weekend and midweek fixtures. I think that we can rotate players, so that they play two out of three or three out of four. I think that should be sufficient to give key players a rest and is realistic given the weakness of our team outside the core fifteen or sixteen players. I agree that playing the strongest side possible next Sunday has to be the aim but I think that we can do this with the approach I am suggesting. I also think that this is what Poch will do.

We HAVE to win tomorrow. Three points tomorrow and then we can worry about who can/should play in Italy or the league cup final.

I'd play the following:

Lloris

Walker Fazio Vertonghen Rose

Bentaleb Mason

Lamela Dembele Eriksen

Kane

That should a good mix of muscle, aerial power and pace to give us the edge in what will be a tough match, especially as BFS is under the cosh after recent poor displays. I hope we score an early goal to force them to come out and not drag the game into the mud (like I suspect they'll want to do).

COYS

Back