• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v West 'Am United - WHL, Sun 22nd Feb, KO - 12pm

Hahaha you pair of wanquers!!!! I calculated the risks and realized that I believe so much in Poch and co that my shoulders couod easily handle the potential tragedy. Because it's potential is the size of a pygmy flea. 3-1. More if we take out chances!!!

This is the second year on the trot that you have only dipped your toe in the OMT pool when Fat Sam is on the horizon and you protest too much ;)

Would like us to get the goal difference up against these brick teams at home. When was the last time we had 20+ or over goal difference?

lloris
walker - fazio - vertonghen - rose
mason - bentaleb
lamela - dembele - eriksen
kane
3-1
kane
lamela
vertonghen

This is the second year on the trot that you have only dipped your toe in the OMT pool when Fat Sam is on the horizon and you protest too much ;)
In fairness I have done one other this season (Deathstar thread), but yes, something about his cro-magnon features draws me out!!!!!

Last edited:
--------------Lloris

Dier----Verts---Fazio---Kaboul

--------Capoue--Dembele

-Townsend--Paulinho--Chadli

-------------Soldado

Plenty of muscle, and key players saved for the bigger matches in Florence and at Wembley.

........................ Lloris
Walker ...... Dier.... Vertonghen ...... Rose
............. Bentaleb ... Mason
Lamela .......... Dembele ....... Eriksen
........................... Kane

Comfortable Spurs win; attractive flowing football in possession, intense pressing when not. We'll over-run a depleted team that has punched above its weight all year and is about to commence a spectacular end of season implosion. Wishful thinking... .... .... West Ham 0 - 3 Spurs

Would like us to get the goal difference up against these crud teams at home. When was the last time we had 20+ or over goal difference?

When was the last time we beat the Spammers at White Hart Lane?? ;-) one step at a time I'd happily take a scrappy 1-0!

Lloris, Walker, Dier, Vertonghen, Rose, Mason, Bentaleb, Lamela, Dembele, Chadli, Kane
subs: Vorm, Fazio, Davies, Stambouli, Eriksen, Townsend, Soldado

Interestingly Soldado has scored 6 goals (all from open play) since last March - on each occasion he has not been in the starting XI for the next game.

Sam-Allardyce-Quotes-of-the-Week-800_2506048.jpg

Lloris, Walker, Dier, Vertonghen, Rose, Mason, Bentaleb, Lamela, Dembele, Chadli, Kane
subs: Vorm, Fazio, Davies, Stambouli, Eriksen, Townsend, Soldado

Interestingly Soldado has scored 6 goals (all from open play) since last March - on each occasion he has not been in the starting XI for the next game.
This is possibly the best match of the next few to rotate Kane out of the team.

--------------Lloris

--------Capoue--Dembele

-------------Soldado

Plenty of muscle, and key players saved for the bigger matches in Florence and at Wembley.

Never want to see Capoue or Kaboul in a Spurs shirt ever again, are you taking the tinkle? .. I agree that Soldado should start to see if he can get a run going.

Stambouli for Capoue, Davies for Kaboul, Walker for Verts and move Dier to CB.. Lamela in for Paulinho and you have my team.

Should be a comfortable win.

--------------Lloris

--------Capoue--Dembele

-------------Soldado

Kaboul, Capoue and Paulinho in the same team. :eek::eek::eek:

I say no no no. Someone needs rehab ;)

Just found out my sisters BT Sport subscription has been cancelled today. Gutted I cannot watch it in front of the telly with no buffering. Rivers it is.

Back