• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v Victimpool

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you a physio or sports scientist? Genuine question. I am not and have no idea how to manage injuries. But my amateur brain suggests keeping him to the second half means more muscle recovery time.

My amateur brain suggests 45 minutes probably doesn't make a difference after 5 days recovery already

I tend to agree with those who would have started him and taken off later if necessary

What did winks do wrong today???
He was poor today mate. Along with Eriksen and Dele. None of them could hold onto the ball when pressed. In previous seasons I have seen hold onto the ball under pressure, come away with it then play a pass. He hasn't played like that this season.

He was poor today mate. Along with Eriksen and Dele. None of them could hold onto the ball when pressed. In previous seasons I have seen hold onto the ball under pressure, come away with it then play a pass. He hasn't played like that this season.

he kept possession well IMO
The issue came when he played it to dele and Erisken...
dele looked lost playing that deep
And Erisken looked lazy as fudge going through the motions again

I agree, and better to get an hour out of him than just have 30 mins. We could have been bringing him on today when the game was all but over

The details were very tight. He has switched off in the past as he is still getting to grips with that side. IMO.

Are you a physio or sports scientist? Genuine question. I am not and have no idea how to manage injuries. But my amateur brain suggests keeping him to the second half means more muscle recovery time.

I am neither but surely if he is only fit to play 20 minutes it would be better to just leave at him home and get hm fully fit.

What did winks do wrong today???
What did he do right? [emoji38][emoji38]

To be fair he was disciplined but we had no moments of controlled possession he played a massive part in that as noted when Ndombele came on the difference was evident.

He was far from the worst player on the pitch but no he did not have a good game, or if you think that was a good performance then our expectations are somewhat different.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Agreed. His drive is sensational. But that first bit? Very important too.

Not sure if you are talking about positioning but he has done some good things.

I remember him twice robbing mahrez of the ball when he was running at him, when we were under great pressure at city.

He did the same today to either salad or mane.

I think poch actually wants to get sacked. There's no other reason for not subbing the two brickest players on the pitch. He has invited Liverpool to win this match and he deserves to chop. No away win since January is embarrassing and we need him gone otherwise we will get relegated.

Im watching Channel 5 Christmas film anyway now.

That's my Chelsea game put on ticket exchange now. Unfortunately can't sell any more past that game yet but I won't be going to the lane until Poch is gone from the club.
To be fair he did sub the worst one for N'Dombele. I am a bit baffled as to why he brought back in any of Eriksen, Alderweireld, Rose or Winks though after Tuesday though?

What did he do right? [emoji38][emoji38]

To be fair he was disciplined but we had no moments of controlled possession he played a massive part in that as noted when Ndombele came on the difference was evident.

He was far from the worst player on the pitch but no he did not have a good game, or if you think that was a good performance then our expectations are somewhat different.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk
Again same thing I’ve said a hundred times

your comparing NDombele with Winks
NDombele does not play the same position or role In the team

and I’d didn’t say he had a poor game, he had a solid one IMO
Liverpool’s CM had to keep on playing it to their full backs as they could do nothin* through the middle

Not sure if you are talking about positioning but he has done some good things.

I remember him twice robbing mahrez of the ball when he was running at him, when we were under great pressure at city.

He did the same today to either salad or mane.

Agreed but very different for a whole game against sides like this.
We got lucky in Manchester; could’ve been a Bayern.
I think it is more about total concentration for 95 minutes; that takes time to develop.

Back