• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* OMT Tottenham Hotspur v the Public Investment Fund *

The hopless romantic in me says over the next 65 minutes we pull off the greatest comeback in football.

The realist says we witness a record club and all-time PL defeat

Not impossible! Get a quick goal and who knows - but I wouldn't hold my breath! This defense is ripe to concede another few, I think ...

Everything we do as a club is reactionary. Was talking in the transfer thread about our signings, reactionary no successions planning, this goes across the whole club from appointments to tactics and selection from week to week.

• 1 Lloris
  • 23 Porro
  • 17 Romero
  • 15 Dier
  • 14 Perisic
  • 29 Sarr Substituted for Sánchez at 23'minutes
  • 4 Skipp
  • 5 Højbjerg
  • 21 Kulusevski Booked at 28mins
  • 10 Kane
  • 7 Son Heung-min
Just to remind us that the above are our players. The leaders are Lloris, Kane, Son and Dier. Those 4 have been here since Pochettino.

What would happen if all our players just left the pitch now and got on the coach and we went home?

We might get docked 10 points but who cares.

That would actually be my preference now, for them all to just leave.

Maybe do it at half time.

Not impossible! Get a quick goal and who knows - but I wouldn't hold my breath! This defense is ripe to concede another few, I think ...

Well we have had a Kane of half-chances I suppose

Two yellow cards, I wonder if we could get the word out at HT about Red Cards to get the match abandoned???

Splitting hairs. I know it’s a rough day but….

4 at the back with those 2 as full backs was the point.

Have any of the goals come through the full backs? Was 3 nil when i turned it on and the last two were through the middle (i think)

• 1 Lloris
  • 23 Porro
  • 17 Romero
  • 15 Dier
  • 14 Perisic
  • 29 Sarr Substituted for Sánchez at 23'minutes
  • 4 Skipp
  • 5 Højbjerg
  • 21 Kulusevski Booked at 28mins
  • 10 Kane
  • 7 Son Heung-min
Just to remind us that the above are our players. The leaders are Lloris, Kane, Son and Dier. Those 4 have been here since Pochettino.
Not one of them has shown any leadership in a looooong time it seems

Back