• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v sunlun***

They might not know what's going on during the game, but they know that Chelsea have games against Liverpool and Arsenal, and are more likely to drop points than if they were playing two poor teams. I just don't think our players can handle this situation, like I just said in another post, we are at the level of Arsenal but with less money. We look good in most games, but when it comes down to it we fall short. My own fault for over-rating our team, but a poor performance (and we have had two in a row in the league) can give a bit of perspective I suppose. The same thing played out last season.

if thats the thought process it's fudged up

our result against sunderland is only relevant compared to "their" performance against sunderland, weighted for situational variance of course

the points only matter after 38 games

Playing Janssen in the PL rarely achieves anything. I think the mistake was taking off Son, he can change a match In a split second.

Eh. He played the full game against Wycombe, and he grew steadily less responsive to our moves as this game went on. I think he wouldn't have made much of a difference, and, truth be told, if we did end up getting a goal, it wouldn't really have reflected the ebb and flow of the game.

Lamela coming back will help in terms of strengthening our ability to bring some creative talent off the bench. Maybe N'Koudou as well, once he returns from his own injury.

This wasn't a bad point, it was just an opportunity lost in terms of getting three.

Anyone heard any news on Rose? Losing him for 2-3 months would be far worse in my view than dropping a ocuple points

That's the thing. Not that I'm really thinking about the title, but people who do should have a look at our bench and maybe think again. We don't have much depth at all.

Think we have

Son/Lamela
Winks
Davies
Trippier
Wimmer - sometimes!

Who are decent replacements - however after that it's a bit sub par - and one of those is an attacker

We really dont have depth and when I tell fans of other teams that - they say we have no belief. LOL!! Spurs really need to get a proper creative player in. The load can be too much on Eriksen.

Yeah, we're only a few injuries away from having to limp through the rest of the season, in my opinion, but thankfully we're not there just yet. Very little to bring on towards the end of games like this though. Maybe GKN could've done something today.

And waiting until there are five minutes left to put Janssen on is basically saying: "I don't beleive for a second you'll help us get a goal, but just because people will want it, I'll give you five minutes.
I agree... but I just saw Divok Origi get 3 minutes.... and then Batshuayiyayiuuuayi got literally 5 seconds. He ran on and got his playing bonus, stopped and ran off again.

In the league games, it might be my imagination, but Son seems to give us more off the bench than when he starts.

If it wan't for Chel$ea, or if they get reeled in, would be 5 or 6 club in with a shot of the title!

Wanyama should have won that. Somehow he stooped under the ball, just a fraction at that speed. Had Wanyama scored we'd say good performance.

I don't blame him, but it was reminiscent of his chance against United, which he also put over the crossbar. No one can seem to keep their shots down, except for Eriksen, who only produced a few dribblers.

Eh. He played the full game against Wycombe, and he grew steadily less responsive to our moves as this game went on. I think he wouldn't have made much of a difference, and, truth be told, if we did end up getting a goal, it wouldn't really have reflected the ebb and flow of the game.

Lamela coming back will help in terms of strengthening our ability to bring some creative talent off the bench. Maybe N'Koudou as well, once he returns from his own injury.

This wasn't a bad point, it was just an opportunity lost in terms of getting three.
Disappointed with tonight mate I feel we lost an opportunity. Will be more objective tomorrow.

Think we have

Son/Lamela
Winks
Davies
Trippier
Wimmer - sometimes!

Who are decent replacements - however after that it's a bit sub par - and one of those is an attacker

if you take away the transfer fees the other clubs in the title race benches dont really stack up well either tbh - Chelsea are starting Victor Moses ffs

Sissoko is a joke of a footballer.

I don't understand it myself.

Think we may regret not getting another head in this window
Sissoko has made some game changing contributions this season. I just think today I forward players just had an off day. Can't put my finger on why.

Arrghghhh. Frustrating. Moyes and Lee Mason. Awful.

Spurs just not at it today. Alli and Kane anonymous. Rose injury, Rodwell disgusting red card lunge. It's annoyed me tonight.

Still. COYS

Back