• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Sunderland ***

Not at all. Norwich (H), QPR (A), Blackburn (H), Bolton (A), Villa (H) and Fulham (A) are arguably all easier fixtures on paper. I didn't expect a win today, but I do expect us to win our remaining three home games. If we don't, then frankly we don't deserve CL.

Villa away,fulham at home mate.

But i see 12 points from that lot AT LEAST

Is it really a bad result?

Arsenal and City have lost their this season, Sunderland know what they're doing and the pitch was suited to what they were trying to do.

Winning on monday has always been essential but a draw isn't a bad result considering how we normally do against Sunderland.

Don't you know? we're Tottenham Hotspur. We're supposed to win every game, because we have a history of doing that

Bloody hell this board has gotten absolutely ridiculous, slowly but surely over the past few years. It was a dull match, it was frustrating, we didn't play brilliantly, but we still absolutely controlled the game from beginning to end. We still got a decent point. We're still third in the fudging league in April!! We have an easy game on monday and a pretty easy run in. We're in the semi finals of the fa cup and we're easily the best team left in.

Get some perspective!!

Chelsea won't win the Champions League.
If you think they can beat Barca over 2 legs then you guys are deluded; You think David Luiz,Terry and Cahill will stop Messi?

Not a bad result if City win at Emirates tomorrow.

We were always going to hoping for an arsenal loss anyway, nothing has changed, we still need them to lose

Bloody hell this board has gotten absolutely ridiculous, slowly but surely over the past few years. It was a dull match, it was frustrating, we didn't play brilliantly, but we still absolutely controlled the game from beginning to end. We still got a decent point. We're still third in the fudging league in April!! We have an easy game on monday and a pretty easy run in. We're in the semi finals of the fa cup and we're easily the best team left in.

Get some perspective!!

Agreed.

We will smash Norwich.

442. Annihilate!

bloody hell this board has gotten absolutely ridiculous, slowly but surely over the past few years. It was a dull match, it was frustrating, we didn't play brilliantly, but we still absolutely controlled the game from beginning to end. We still got a decent point. We're still third in the fudging league in april!! We have an easy game on monday and a pretty easy run in. We're in the semi finals of the fa cup and we're easily the best team left in.

Get some perspective!!

UBER JiNX!

Is it really a bad result?

Arsenal and City have lost their this season, Sunderland know what they're doing and the pitch was suited to what they were trying to do.

Winning on monday has always been essential but a draw isn't a bad result considering how we normally do against Sunderland.

One point away to Sunderland is not bad, most times I would feel ok wit it, but that doesn't change the fact that it was a brick performance. Incredibly unispired, I at least expect us to give it a go, not pass the ball along the back four for 90 minutes. Sunderland weree clearly there for the taking in my opinion, but the players looked like they didn't care at all.

Back