• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Sunderland ***

What a frustrating game this was. And how disgraced must the home fans be that their team played so defensively at home. And Foy, really, he is such a crap referee, luckily this time it didn't have an impact on the result as such.

Overall happy with a point, this was always going to be one of the hardest remaining games this season.

Quite good result, absolutely shocking performance over the 90 minutes. First 45 was alright, then complete lack of urgency and attempts on target in the second.

Bentner covering his hand speaking to Gallas, he just loves the fudging attention of the cameras wondering what he is saying the ****ing fame fluffy bunnies cuddling

This is why people were moaning in the first half

If you play 2 cloggers against 11 deep players, you kill our chances of winning

We have the better players so should have played our game and taken it to them

Not with 2 cloggers on the pitch

The ref ruined it too, he should have booked loads of players first half

Foy had a decent game, I thought. Let most things go. Had a tendency to award imaginary free-kicks to Sunderland, but hey, we can't expect absolute perfection after that monstrous Stoke game.;)

Martin O'neil should be shot for crimes against football! To think there were people on here who wanted him to manage Spurs. Sandro...never again please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parker...who does he think he is? He is a holding player...a spoiler, so whats with all the two foot passes and little pirouettes? He is slowing our play down.

BAN Diego.

Anyone would think Sunderland needed a point for the league with those tactics. I'd have the severe hump if i was a home fan. MON badgering the 4th official for the final whistle...LOL

Back