• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland Match History 1898-2013 (Asia Trophy)

sunderland fans should have a sh!tload of new signings to check out

Our team - Gomes; Walker, Caulker, Dawson, Rose; Huddlestone, Lennon, Parker; Dempsey, Sigurdsson, Adebayor.

Our subs - Friedel, Lloris, Assou-Ekotto, Fryers, Naughton, Vertonghen, Carroll, Townsend, Defoe

Can never read too much into these friendly line-ups HOWEVER the one big thing which jumps out at me is that, if this is right, AVB is playing Lennon in the midfield 3 of a 4-3-3 rather than the front 3. Line-up could always be wrong though and Siggy and Lennon are the wrong way round

Last edited:
Can never read too much into these friendly line-ups HOWEVER the one big thing which jumps out at me is that, if this is right, AVB is playing in the midfield 3 of a 4-3-3 rather than the front 3. Line-up could always be wrong though and Siggy and Lennon are the wrong way round

Wonder if he can put in a decent tackle.

Dembele and Holtby must both be struggling with some injury. I don't think either of them have been involved in matches so far?
And Kaboul and Sandro must not be deemed match fit yet.

so no Dembele, Holtby, Paulinhio, Chandli, Kaboul, Sandro, Bale or new striker. So not much to watch then. See how Rose gets on I suppose and if Ade can be arsed.

wowser, anyone seen whats happeningat the MCG????....over 80k Aussie Liverpool fans singing YNWA. crazy

Back