• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland Match History 1898-2013 (Asia Trophy)

If only someone had already anwered that question in this thread ... also it's Sky Sports 1, Sky 1 will get you an episode of Futurama.

If only someone had already anwered that question in this thread ... also it's Sky Sports 1, Sky 1 will get you an episode of Futurama.

Ha. Sorry. I scanned down the thread and missed your post.

Sky sports 1 - guessed it was that.

Chadli not registered.

With bale not playing, I sort of don't care. Pre season friendly in hot conditiions without your best player, the one everyone wants to see, the one who makes things happen and he isn't playing.

Chadli not registered.

With bale not playing, I sort of don't care. Pre season friendly in hot conditiions without your best player, the one everyone wants to see, the one who makes things happen and he isn't playing.

I have the same feeling. Without Bale and the new players, there is really nothing much to look forward to this game. Maybe we will be stronger in defence if Kaboul and Vertonghen play together. Other than that, can see our attack being toothless without Bale. Just hope, we will be able to win the match somehow.

I have the same feeling. Without Bale and the new players, there is really nothing much to look forward to this game. Maybe we will be stronger in defence if Kaboul and Vertonghen play together. Other than that, can see our attack being toothless without Bale. Just hope, we will be able to win the match somehow.

So 9-0 to Spurs with hat-tricks from Defoe, Adebayor & Dempsey then.

Any official team news yet ?:-"

Hope we will put up a good performance to win this match and progress to the Final.

Our team - Gomes; Walker, Caulker, Dawson, Rose; Huddlestone, Lennon, Parker; Dempsey, Sigurdsson, Adebayor.

Our subs - Friedel, Lloris, Assou-Ekotto, Fryers, Naughton, Vertonghen, Carroll, Townsend, Defoe

HEURELHO GOMES ‏@GOMESNUMBER1 1m
Good morning London, Good afternoon Hong Kong. Going to the game. I'll play the first 45min. Thank GHod!!! http://fb.me/2bzdBCoR0

Sounds like he's a happy bunny getting some game time.

Gomes? Thought he was released. Well, without Paulinho or Chadli to watch, this will most probably not be a game worth watching. :p

Back