• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur v Stoke ***

Lloris, Trippier, Vertonghen, Foyth, Davies, Winks, Dier, Eriksen, Dele, Son, Kane.

That's what I'd like the team to be. We need a back 4 and Dier as a DM. We miss having a DM and Dier is the most natural to the role. That way, we can break forward with our attack, and be protected from counters.

Son deserves to start. He's played well lately, one of our best performers. Foyth is a gamble but one that I'd be willing to take. 'If' there's an injury to either him or Vertonghen..then I'd move Dier back.

Hope Pochettino gives them a huge motivational pep talk pre match. This match is must win if we want to stay in contention for top 4.

I like that team. Best we can do with our current injuries and Sanchez suspension, IMO.

Arrr, I'm nervous before this one. We badly need a win, I feel. Get out there, get an early goal, stay aggressive, and just fudging grind on throughout the match. We can't let this one slip! COYS!

Little harsh on GK but the best team we can put out.

I wonder what the code is to cracking Wembley against defensive teams...I’m trying to remember a game where England have romped to victory against a small country. There’s been a lot of dingers between two good sides in cups for example but I remember a lot of England games where we’ve struggled to 2 goal wins against sides like San Marino.

With no true destroyer in the team in midfield today maybe that is something. Just lots of passers and dribblers, runners. It will be interesting to see how we overcome the long grass issue.

Feeling quietly confident about this one. Its a big game for us, one we have to win, and I think we will. COYS

And once again we start with slow sideways passing right from the start. I can see how this is going already.

When was the last time we put pressure on a team from the off? Like the days of Redknapp where we played City and forced Joe Hart into arguably his best performance he has ever had?

Back