• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Southampton ***

Good half from us, but not great and somewhat lucky to be two up. Need to be focused at the start of the second as Southampton look dangerous and a goal for them would make things difficult for us.

Think we'll score again though.

I've noticed we've played more direct today than in previous games. Good move from Poch, as Son and Dele has more pace than their CB's.

Been a wee bit off, and have looked a wee bit shakier than in other recent games - but hey, 2-0 up despite that (and could have been three), so can't complain. Just hope we don't concede one early doors in the second half.

Alli did well. Manufactured penalty.

fudge off and die (maybe not die, but at least stop polluting my life with your presence) you clams.

Good scoreline but I thought we were a little loose with possession. Some poor first touches. We were going too frequently back to Lloris IMO, sometime under little or no pressure. Overall good though.

Needless to say the next goal is all important.

Professional display by the team. I have my misgivings on the Alli penalty. Saints should have had one based on that decision. That said - here is to an even better second half from the boys. Son doesnt seem to enjoy being played as the arrow-head. Perhaps some rotation between him and Alli.

Back