• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Southampton ***

glorygloryeze

Ian Walker
WoLrG3w.png

Competition: Premier League
Date: Sunday 19th March 2017
KO Time: 14:15

Big BIG game this (arent they all now??). Win this and send the team and club dancing into the international break and ready to recharge for a final push for trophies...
Lose or draw and....nah we dont need to speak about that do we...do we???

Anyway, i vote for Poch continuing our 3-4-2-1 formation as the movement is gorgeous and neatly covers up some possible weak spots.
I think we'll see:

Lloris
Dier, Alderwiereld, Vertonghen
Walker, Wanyama, Dembele, Davies
Eriksen, Alli
Son

I think Janssen may get some minutes from around the 70th minute mark if we are leading and comfy. But as others have said it will take more to force his way into the team atm.

Got to watch for Gabbiadini and his seemingly great poaching (no slips please Verts, Toby or Dier!) plus Redmond and Boufal's trickery and pace. However, if we keep the ball and manage the tempo as well as we have been we should win comfortably eventually.

Prediction: 3-1 to us; Son, Alli and Janssen before Gabbiadini ruins another clean sheet late on.

honey-badger-640_s640x427.jpg

COOOOOMME OOOOOONNNN YOOOOOOOUUUUUUU SPPPPPPUUUUUUURRRRRRRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

I'm popping over from LA for the weekend (dad's leukemia has flared up - prognosis is good, but nonetheless) but time allows me to make my first visit to The Lane for 20+ years. And my last visit too - the first was '76 when we beat... we beat... we beat Southampton 3-1!!!

I love you all, even the wind-up toss bag trolls.

Team picks itself right now. Son for Kane. This is the last time we will ever play Southampton at the Lane! MUST WIN

I'm popping over from LA for the weekend (dad's leukemia has flared up - prognosis is good, but nonetheless) but time allows me to make my first visit to The Lane for 20+ years. And my last visit too - the first was '76 when we beat... we beat... we beat Southampton 3-1!!!

tghf.gif

Here's to your dad, mate - hopefully he beats the b*stard and comes out fine.

Hope your dad pulls through AND you get to see us win.

Will be a tight affair, hope the team doesn't use Kane as an excuse to not be up for it. Mentality still could be a problem without Kane. Simple Son for Kane replacement.

Tight 2-1 win

Will be a tight affair, hope the team doesn't use Kane as an excuse to not be up for it. Mentality still could be a problem without Kane. Simple Son for Kane replacement.

Tight 2-1 win
I don't think they will. Dele and Son will be looking to try and catch up with Kane's tally. Nice competition, and nice that even without Kane we still have plenty of goals in Son, Alli and Eriksen.

I'll take any type of win and I don't care who scores and how badly they play, we must keep the pressure on the rest of the chasers.

With the proposed blocking of streams coming in this weekend, I wonder if I'll be able to watch as tight finances mean going is no go atm, I don't subscribe to Sky, and my local pub is not an option owing to not being child friendly, and me having my 4-year-old daughter to amuse this Sunday! I know the block says Kodi devices, but don't all the streams originate from the same sources be it for laptop or box? Gonna be fun on Sunday methinks!

With the proposed blocking of cat videos on youtube coming in this weekend, I wonder if I'll be able to watch as tight finances mean going is no go atm, I don't subscribe to Sky, and my local pub is not an option owing to not being child friendly, and me having my 4-year-old daughter to amuse this Sunday! I know the block says Kodi devices, but don't all the cat videos on youtube originate from the same sources be it for laptop or box? Gonna be fun on Sunday methinks!
I don't like the sound of this.

Usual PL 11 with only change being Son in for Kane. Additionally I'd expect to see Janssen get some game time.

I'd like to see us come out at high tempo, get a couple of early goals then get Janssen in, we are going to need him if Kane is out for anything more than 2-3 weeks, so he needs some playing time.

With the proposed blocking of cat videos on youtube coming in this weekend, I wonder if I'll be able to watch as tight finances mean going is no go atm, I don't subscribe to Sky, and my local pub is not an option owing to not being child friendly, and me having my 4-year-old daughter to amuse this Sunday! I know the block says Kodi devices, but don't all the cat videos on youtube originate from the same sources be it for laptop or box? Gonna be fun on Sunday methinks!
WHAT????

WHAT?

Since when, what the ffffffffgfuuuuuuuugggggggccccckkk

Tell me this is a joke?

You can't ban the internet, haven't you seen The Terminator?

You can get a Sky Sports day pass on Now TV for seven quid.

Back