• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope the fans really get behind the team today

Yes. Early season but this is quite important. Next 3 league games are all very winnable - 9 points and things will seem a lot better. Lose today and we'll start to get a lot of articles in the papers about Poch's future, which will just increase the pressure more

Oh lord! Do tell!

No please dont.

In recent days I have had to reprimand some for discreetly spreading political propaganda, others for launching outrageous foul mouthed abuse at fellow members and now I must say again this is a forum for thfc not a place to discuss babies and the incidents that follow them wherever they go.

Private messaging could be used instead or there are plenty of forums you could join where the predominantly female membership would love to discuss all sorts of home domestic issues including babies.

No please dont.

In recent days I have had to reprimand some for discreetly spreading political propaganda, others for launching outrageous foul mouthed abuse at fellow members and now I must say again this is a forum for thfc not a place to discuss babies and the incidents that follow them wherever they go.

Private messaging could be used instead or there are plenty of forums you could join where the predominantly female membership would love to discuss all sorts of home domestic issues including babies.
Sorry, I lost track of which forum I was on! Marky and I regularly chat on Mumsnet too.

No please dont.

I assumed it was Marky who had the accident and the story was going to involve excess alcohol consumption, spicy food and an ill timed sneeze...

No please dont.

But he was talking about bricking his pants! How does that correlate to “domestic issues including babies”? Far be it for me to judge, but I’d say there’s been far more egregious pant-bricking and knee jerking the past few weeks!

Guaranteed nailed on win now BTW...

Back