• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our biggest problem is a midfield diamond - we’re crap playing that way.

We have 6 good options for the roles behind a Kane though and 4231 has been the formation which has delivered Poch’s success at Spurs. We need to play that way, week in week out

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
I agree. My formation is when we attack, Ndombele would be the one to drop in alongside Dier when we defend to make it a 4231.

My wife’s last game at WHL with me was a miserable 3-1 defeat to Southampton many years ago. Listening in the car en route home, Glenn Hoddle was sacked shortly after the final whistle. We were stuck in traffic and got home at 1am. brick day.

I’ve got a ticket in the south stand for tomorrow - leaving the wife at home though, the absolute fudging Jonah. :D

I'll be there too if you fancy a pint or two before the game

The ticketing site decided that I didn’t want to be in the seat I’d found at the front of the South after all and put me somewhere sedate in block 503 for the same money. Does it have algorithms which can tell when one is too staid to be allowed to stand and bellow?

Looking forward to it, I’ve got a 100% track record of wins in the new stadium so we should be fine.

The ticketing site decided that I didn’t want to be in the seat I’d found at the front of the South after all and put me somewhere sedate in block 503 for the same money. Does it have algorithms which can tell when one is too staid to be allowed to stand and bellow?

Looking forward to it, I’ve got a 400% track record of wins in the new stadium so we should be fine.

giphy.gif

Isn't Sessegnon ready to play soon? We need some new energy in the team. Play Parrott again. Tanganga too. But for the love of Chtulu, start with Eriksen ffs. I get that he wants away, but we need someone who doesn't just pass sideways playing.

Isn't Sessegnon ready to play soon? We need some new energy in the team. Play Parrott again. Tanganga too. But for the love of Chtulu, start with Eriksen ffs. I get that he wants away, but we need someone who doesn't just pass sideways playing.
Which Eriksen though?

Normally I’d totally agree with you, but the one who’s showed up the last week or so, wouldn’t get in the side ahead of Nkoudou!

Yeah you're right Eriksen hasn't been passing it sideways recently, pity he's been passing it the the wrong team though.

Which Eriksen though?

Normally I’d totally agree with you, but the one who’s showed up the last week or so, wouldn’t get in the side ahead of Nkoudou!

True, I hope Lo Celso can fill in his boots when he's back, but until then we simply don't have any other options the way I see it. We need a door opener, and eriksen is really the only one we have available currently.

Back