• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Some Spanish team apparently**

Kane's game is not the best when he drops deeper. he is not involved enough where it hurts. Please Never play him deeper than the main focal point again.

When is Alli's suspension over? now?

Good to have Rose back.

This feels like the Inter game ( I know we lost ) but pulling the 3 goals back gave us belief. Feels like we could beat them at Wembley.

It was a bit of a bizarre team without Davies/Rose, Wanyama, Dembele. Superb performance to get a draw with a team like that.

If only we had had the full team out tonight, would have been great to watch.

COYMFS

Edit - oh yeah, Alli too. Forgot about that

Absolutely held our own tonight. Really proud of everyone.
A few nervy moments but they could say the same.
Excellent defending but had the chances to win too.
Soooooo pleased. Sooooo happy.
Triffic!

Bring on the return......

Given the result I don't want to be critical but with a bit more confidence on the ball they were there were the taking. Sanchez really stepped up today, it's a really great experience for all involved about what they are capable of at a minimum...even with key players missing, Eriksen having an off day and playing against a weak referee.

Beat the cypriots and we have at least a six point advantage on Dortmund with two games left. Nine plus goals too.

Ok, I realise we play the cypriots last, but a win there should really be enough for the group stages, barring Dortmund mauling us in Germany. A long way to go still, but damn we've started this group well.

I LOVE THESE PLAYERS AND THIS CLUB!!!!!

You know what. I love this manager. When he took over I, and many more, were apathetic about Tottenham. Full of spineless players and mercenaries. No identity.

What he has done, on the budget he's had too, is incredible.

I didn't want Poch but it's the most spectacularly wrong call I've ever made. And he's learned from every mistake. A fudging genius.

what a really good match, we defended superbly, well 99.9% apart from aurier's lunge (but that was a last ditch tackle imo).

A great point away, we keep on having these performances away, it's excellent ! Need it till we get our act together at wembley.

Well done Poch and the lads

I need to go and bite some legs off. Great pair of results. Draw in Dortmund to qualify not matter what happens in Round 4....but, could actually qualify for the last 16 after 4 games with the correct set of results.

So many Spurs haters on the television. Here in America Warren Barton slags Kane for the Navas save with 'he hd so much of the goal to aim at', yet does not slag Ronaldo for the one Lloris saved. And of course he said Lloris was lucky in his save from Benzema.

May be some hyperbole here but this is one of those times...I don't think I've ever been as proud. It feels like our arrival as a top club. Even when we beat Milan, with a composed performance, we were inconsistent in the league that year. But here we are, doing we domestically and playing at the home of the European Champions, who supposedly it is every player's dream to play for, and on another day we could have easily won that. As it was, a very well deserved draw.

Some thoughts:

Dier and Lloris were really good tonight. Dier because you didn't notice him and Lloris for the saves. But absolutely massive props go to Sanchez. He was an absolute beast tonight. This is what we signed. He didn't look once like he was going to get beaten against some of the best players in the world. And a word on Aurier; Sanchez even a few weeks ago was making the kind of rash fouls that Aurier did tonight, but Sanchez is playing every week and has a chance to calibrate himself in this team. Aurier will get there - you can see he isn't over-awed by the big occasions and you can see his talent. He is rash right now, but in a few weeks I think we see a much better version of him too.

Sissoko very solid, just continuing the good run for him. Eriksen not his best, but doing a job for the team rather than playing in his ideal spot. Llorente with some great touches. What a chance for Kane - what a save by Navas.

And a word on Winks - the next time he's in a game like this, I think he'll run it. He was good tonight, and very good considering his youth and inexperience, but you could see a few times he either needed to believe a little more or he made an ever so slight misstep. But as I said, he'll know now he can tangle with the best after tonight. That strength and poise on the ball to release Sissoko to play Aurier for our goal...great stuff.

Really, really proud.

Dortmund have Real away on the last the day when Real probably will be through already. They will probably face a weaker Real team than we just did.

Indeed. We need to do it for ourselves. A draw in Dortmund would mean we would qualify, at worst via head-to-head

You know what. I love this manager. When he took over I, and many more, were apathetic about Tottenham. Full of spineless players and mercenaries. No identity.

What he has done, on the budget he's had too, is incredible.

I didn't want Poch but it's the most spectacularly wrong call I've ever made. And he's learned from every mistake. A fudging genius.

Balls of steel too! Winks and Sissoko in midfield away in the bernabeu? Rose hasn’t played for months as. Defensive midfielder? Bloody Hell.

Back