• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Some european team ***

Going forwards looks ok, but we're honestly going to sacrifice kane to play a diamond and have either son or moura up front?

Its so frustrating. Taking the lead means nothing anymore. We easily concede and give it back. Spunked leads in first two games of the champs league this season. Us taking the lead honestly means fudge all.

It used to tho. Had confidence in our defence start of last season. Last 12 months GHod knows what’s gone on but we are awful back there !

Our centre backs look so susceptible to pace as well. We cant defend with a high line with those two. We may as well have 2 Michael Dawsons.

2016 called, they want their opinions back

despite his aberrations at RB, Sanchez should always start imo

This is the thing, looking good in attack (a relief!) Is not the same as "playing well" imo.

I don't think we have played well.

There's nothing under pinning this performance, it's just relying on good players doing good things.

So unlike Poch, really questioning what the hell he is thinking these days

Very well put. If Poch carries on with this formation, I dont see him lasting out the season. If we're 7th or 8th on 31st Dec and out of the CL, would Levy pull the trigger?

I don’t want our games to be good to watch, I want to be bored because we’ve won it and killed it in the first 2 minutes.

Football is like constitutional law, it shouldn’t be interesting.

Sadly I've enjoyed Bayern’s play also
We will be knackered after 15 minutes

1-4

we will run out of puff while Bayern are pacing themselves

It used to tho. Had confidence in our defence start of last season. Last 12 months GHod knows what’s gone on but we are awful back there !

It’s because the last 12 months we are playing with effectively no midfield, and one hand tied behind our backs.

Exactly. Ndombele could still play those passes in a proper formation. Even if we were to win tonight, it wouldn't really mean anything. No positive results will until we are playing well in a proper formation that is functioning. We should be aiming to win ALL battles, and that includes tactical.

We're at the point where Poch is choosing to purposely play a bad formation. Very strange. Managers with bad tactics are bad managers.

If I could see the sense in it, the intent or design or end point I'd be happier. As it is though it's self inflicted punishment that seems frankly stupid, not something I'd ever have accused Poch of before...

Back