• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When the opposition has 11 players defending, it's always gonna be a lot of sideways passing. And you need to switch the play from side to side to create openings. The key part is the speed of the passing. To be effective, it must be conducted with great pace on the ball. Otherwise it's easy for the opposition.

As much as I agree with your post, it's not just the pace on the pass..It's players dawdling on the ball, well at least it seems that way to me ...Toby, Sanchez, Winks, are the triangular three at the start of our build up play and, are simply not one and two touch passing enough... They've all have to do their own version of the Scotty Parker pirouette before laying off the obvious simple pass to one of the full-backs or midfielders, a pass that should've been made three seconds prior..

When they're pressed, they struggle. When the opponent backs off, they over complicate their roles!

It's like watching an AVB slow mo, only without a Gareth Bale to Bale us out....

Is Kane really world class? It's just, if you have a world class center forward, regardless of the tactics you employ, there's no way the team has it's first shot on goal after more than half an hours play.

Yeah I'm ranting and on brick larger too...:confused:

It's like watching an AVB slow mo, only without a Gareth Bale to Bale us out....

Is Kane really world class? It's just, if you have a world class center forward, regardless of the tactics you employ, there's no way the team has it's first shot on goal after more than half an hours play.

Yeah I'm ranting and on brick larger too...:confused:

Certainly not against Saudi Sportswashing Machine, and a Saudi Sportswashing Machine team managed by Steve 'total football' Bruce!

An utter brickshow.

Ridiculous heat, so trains unbearable.

A numpty serving food in one of The Grill bars gave me a fecking Chicken Tikka Masala pie when I ordered a veggie one (being veggie). I only noticed when I’d eaten a third of it.

They ran out of bottled water in the North Stand by half time and it was like a sodding sauna in the stadium bowl.

The first train from WHL Station to Liverpool Street was cancelled after the game so everyone shoved on to one train - well over 100 degrees on there. Dangerously hot and we crawled along the whole sodding way.

And, on top of all of that, we were served up that complete gonad*s on the pitch.

AAAAARRRGGGGGH!
But otherwise you had a nice time?

Back