• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Racist Rent Boys***

6 points from top 5 points clear from a team that has spends 100s of million. Mid week was disappointing but today i can feel we are going to get back into our stride. 2-2

I believe that's one of the main factors. In our best periods last year, we fielded pretty much the same team in every game in the PL.

See my comments from yesterday

Since we played these cnuts we he not played the same team twice I think

You must realise two things dictate team selection....injuries and objectives.

We were going for the league also safe in the knowledge that CL qualification was a nailed on consolation (hence f*cking off the EL last year). Same team, a single focus = league.

Injuries have largely forced us to change the team (and system) this year. The objective being the league and secondary the CL league group. The other night showed that any hint of doing well in the CL has evaporated as an objective (probably well before we kicked off in Monaco) and all thoughts were focused on the league.

We will have an objective to do well in the EL. 1 because it is a feasible route into the CL and 2 because the PL does look challenging this year. We dont start in the EL until mid feb and the objective will be assessed round by round ( we could have f*cked the league by feb??)

You might not like it. (i dont particuarly) BUT you have to accept it.

Levy likes it, and he likes Poch because he accepts it.

You must realise two things dictate team selection....injuries and objectives.

We were going for the league also safe in the knowledge that CL qualification was a nailed on consolation (hence f*cking off the EL last year). Same team, a single focus = league.

Injuries have largely forced us to change the team (and system) this year. The objective being the league and secondary the CL league group. The other night showed that any hint of doing well in the CL has evaporated as an objective (probably well before we kicked off in Monaco) and all thoughts were focused on the league.

We will have an objective to do well in the EL. 1 because it is a feasible route into the CL and 2 because the PL does look challenging this year. We dont start in the EL until mid feb and the objective will be assessed round by round ( we could have f*cked the league by feb??)

You might not like it. (i dont particuarly) BUT you have to accept it.

Levy likes it, and he likes Poch because he accepts it.

Good points, do you feel its all down to the stadium? the need to be safe at the moment (ie CL qualification through the league) rather than blow it all on a run to the qf/sf?

The number of trophies we can win is declining. I was depressed with not being able to progress in CL, then I was cheered by the fact that we can still be in the EL.

We need to be involved in all games, it is gives us a profile and grows the club, especially in the new communities forming around Wembley. There is potential to make us bigger, unlike WHam who have no new minds to win as they are in the same area.

We need to see progress in all games as an opportunity.
Play strong teams to win, not with excuses to lose.

Team to face Spurs: Courtois; Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Cahill (c); Moses, Kante, Matic, Alonso; Pedro, Diego Costa, Hazard

Best possible team, that. Midfield will be key, if Wanyama and Dembele can close them off so we avoid too much pressure on our makeshift defence, we might have a chance. But it will be tough.

That line-up worries me. All those players in the first 11 (Lloris, Wanyama excepted) are on bad form at the moment.

As importantly the same format where everyone was clear about their role.

We also played the same system against West Brom and Bournemouth and didn't create anything, so I think it's reasonable to want to balance that slightly. Something needed to change.

I assume we will go 4-2-3-1. A formation these players know. Question is are they fit enough for it and in good enough form?

Also, Sissoko must be injured, right?

We also played the same system against West Brom and Bournemouth and didn't create anything, so I think it's reasonable to want to balance that slightly. Something needed to change.
Totally agree, you need more than Plan A.
But start with most effective formation first.

This is going to be difficult.
They have their full team. We are missing KEY players.
Plus we have a few wounded, not fully fit guys in the 11 starting.

Matata Mingi.

Time to offer a goat to the gods atop Mt Kenya and Mt Kilimanjaro.

Gods on top of these mountains please help us.

In your honour , I have had MANY Tusker Lagers.

Now I leave it in your hands.

PS: Can you kindly manage to make sure that Costa & Hazard ( NOT good people )
are shown some cards.

Thank you

Back