• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Racist Rent Boys***

Why???

He is a limited player playing well

They have better players IMO who have had a bigger impact for them this season in their improvements. Basically Costa and Hazrad are turning up this year and making a big improvement

Limited player? Victor Moses a limited player? LMAO!! He is not a limited player and has had a key impact in their side. When Moses wants to have fun, whoever is marking him will be in big trouble. Energy, directness and the skill to make his wishes reality.

It was a erection inducing win over West Ham last week. That was our first win in 8 matches. That should have boosted our confidence against Monaco in CL. Instead we played poorly and lost. Now not sure which Spurs will turn up against Chelsea. We have such a poor record at Chelsea, having not won there since 1990. We had a great chance to win last season when we led 2-0 but it ended up 2-2 and that destroyed our league title chances. That match finished with all the players fighting. Hopefully, we can use that fight to get fired up against them this time.

I think Kane will be crucial for us getting something from this match. He has such a great goal scoring record in London derbies and has scored 3 goals against Chelsea so far. He has also scored 5 goals in his last 4 league matches this season. Let's hope he can continue that goal scoring run against Chelsea. Apart from Kane, we badly lack a goal scorer. Janssen still looking to score his first goal from open play for us. It will help us greatly if he can come on and get a goal for once ! Others like Son can also contribute if they can get a goal as well. Too bad Lamela is still injured as he can hurt Chelsea with his creativity and tenacity.

Can see this match being won or lost in midfield. Wanyama and Dembele have to be at their best to stop Chelsea. I think Dembee has a point to prove against Chelsea after being banned for 6 matches for his clash with Costa last season. He should control his temper and do the talking with his football skills instead. We will also need big performance from Eriksen and Alli. Both have been very poor in recent matches. Let's hope both will be at their best in this match. It won't harm us if Eriksen can score from his freekicks for once !

Can't help but worried about our defence. With Alderweireld still out injured, our defence is going to be really tested in this match. I won't mind if we play the same defence that started against Arsenal with Vertonghen, Dier and Wimmer starting. But Dier and Wimmer really need to avoid any silly errors that they have done in recent matches. Lloris have been in excellent form this season. Hope he will be at his best to stop Chelsea.

It is going to be a tense match. We are going to need all the help we need to get something from this match and extend our unbeaten run in the league. It will be great to get our first win there since 1990. But considering our current form and injury problems, a draw will be a good result.

Last edited:
Any t/e/a/m n/e/w/s yet ?

Wish we can have all our best players back for this match. Unlike last season, injury problems seem to be affecting our form badly this season. But performance is not really important as long as we can get at least a draw in this match. A win will be a sweet revenge for the disappointing draw that destroyed our league title chance last season.

Whether Pedro has been more important or not, the important thing is that Moses has been a major strength while our left flank will be a weakness without Rose or Davies. Even if you move Verts you end up weakening our central defence

Any side would be weaker losing their only left backs - that's stating the obvious

Any side would be weaker losing their only left backs - that's stating the obvious

I guess it is simply a case of me rating Moses more than you do, lets just hope he does not have a great day.

And a central defence without either Verts or Toby worries me after Tuesday

So we haven't won there since there was a running track around the pitch. We've been close quite a few times, but always mess up at some point. I give us little chance today based on our form, but we could turn up and give some effort to get a draw. It's quite likely that our defensive line will be quite odd though, so not counting on it. 3-0 defeat.

I guess it is simply a case of me rating Moses more than you do, lets just hope he does not have a great day.

And a central defence without either Verts or Toby worries me after Tuesday

Moses is a good player

I was just reposnding to the earlier comment about how much of threat he will be. I'll be chuffed to bits if he is their main threat as it means we have kept the likes of Hazard, Costa and Pedro quiet

Moses is a good player

I was just reposnding to the earlier comment about how much of threat he will be. I'll be chuffed to bits if he is their main threat as it means we have kept the likes of Hazard, Costa and Pedro quiet

Well he will not be their "main" threat but he can be very dangerous. The good thing is that he plays as a wingback and he is not a defender. We need to deploy Son as an attacking player on the flank and hope he has a stormer, that way Moses is occupied defending

I for one will not be putting myself out for Wembley until/unless we get a named team

Wembley is a dog for me to get too although it's less mikes and the atmosphere makes the death star seem good

It has to be addressed to next season
Agree. There shoul be a separate thread to address this.
Briefly, Spurs should have learnt from Arse's woes.
The park lane and Paxton season ticket holders should have been given the best views on the opposite side of the main stand at Wembley I.e opposite the prawn sandwichers.
This should have been at a discounted rate, same price as behind the goal.

This would have focus see noise on to the pitch and they would have been nearest the players.

Of course, we might have lost some match day revenue but that might have been compensated by results.

Chel$sea could field the same team for the 6th game in a row...

While there is more than one factor to our disappointing form, is the lack of consistency in the team, the greatest issue for us?
I believe that's one of the main factors. In our best periods last year, we fielded pretty much the same team in every game in the PL.

We have known that for a while, but each window goes by and we don't fully sort the problem
this is Poch's first foray into the CL and Levy is trying to handle this, and get the stadium ready. So we gotta give them time. We are going the right way. I and everyone wants to see Eriksen and Sissoko catch fire for their price tags, but for some reason it hasn't happened.

I admit not being up to speed on who we are looking at - I feel we need an experienced and winning figure. A Spurs Cantona amongst the bright young players.

I think there's a chance that Conte won't get the derby nature of this game and not understand how our players will react after last year.

5 of the likely Chelsea 11 weren't at the game last season.

Thought aguero was injured, so swapped him for Costa on fantasy. that'll keep him quiet for today. You can thank me later. ;)

Back