• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Preston *

They are not blowing loads of money though

That said, people call Son streaky....Maddison is the same if not worse

Howe said himself they have been limited by ffp to go and do more than they have so far.

Once they manipulate ffp in their favour by legitimate means through football results and or other methods they will then spend huge amounts competing for the best players.

He scored 16, but that was in 48 starts. That’s equivalent to 10 goals in 30 starts. Which for the Championship is not an impressive return. (Obviously it was more impressive because he was so young, but we know development isn’t linear - and he doesn’t seem to have improved since then).

Last chance saloon for sessegnon should be a season long loan for 23/24. If he kicks on he can replace perisic in the squad for the season after, if not he can be sold.

I wish we could send him to udinese now for 18 months and get udogie early.

Disappointed to see our fans fooled hook line and sinker by campbell with the constant chanting about him.

We rarely sing about the idiot so to make himself relevant and attach himself to some of the hot button issues of today he does that article just before we are on the bbc knowing full well what it would do.

Its a tactic used to great effect in american politics to keep one half of the populace in servitude to the govt. by thinking the nation is drowning in white supremacists. Shame we were too dumb to see it for what it really was last night. Expect some follow up from him now to feed off it.

Disappointed to see our fans fooled hook line and sinker by campbell with the constant chanting about him.

We rarely sing about the idiot so to make himself relevant and attach himself to some of the hot button issues of today he does that article just before we are on the bbc knowing full well what it would do.

Its a tactic used to great effect in american politics to keep one half of the populace in servitude to the govt. by thinking the nation is drowning in white supremacists. Shame we were too dumb to see it for what it really was last night. Expect some follow up from him now to feed off it.
White supremacists kind of have control of the Reublican party, mate. And they control the House right now, and tried to violently overthrow the government. Or did you miss January 6?

Got to say that it marred the evening for me. Singing a poisonous chant about an ex player is far from supporting the players on the pitch. In fact the chant is so vile, I would happily have anyone singing it at the Lane given a ban and having their ST ripped up. It would need Conte to go public and ask the fans not to sing it in the stadium, to have any effect...

Got to say that it marred the evening for me. Singing a poisonous chant about an ex player is far from supporting the players on the pitch. In fact the chant is so vile, I would happily have anyone singing it at the Lane given a ban and having their ST ripped up. It would need Conte to go public and ask the fans not to sing it in the stadium, to have any effect...

If it wasn’t hate speech, he deserves everything he gets. I have zero sympathy for him.

If it wasn’t hate speech, he deserves everything he gets. I have zero sympathy for him.

The continued abuse is disproportionate to his bad behaviour, but everything about football loyalties is disproportionate. We sing songs of love to a commercial enterprise, of all ridiculous things for grown men to do. In that context, it’s perfectly reasonable to boo a pantomime villain.

And he’d be a monster of insecure vanity whether or not people sang about jelly and ice cream.

The continued abuse is disproportionate to his bad behaviour, but everything about football loyalties is disproportionate. We sing songs of love to a commercial enterprise, of all ridiculous things for grown men to do. In that context, it’s perfectly reasonable to boo a pantomime villain.

And he’d be a monster of insecure vanity whether or not people sang about jelly and ice cream.

We have fans using borderline anti semtic rhetoric to slam our board despite all the good they have done, so Sols abuse is par for the football course as you say.

Not for the hanging from a tree chant because of what's been said on here already

But I won't cry when he passes as he is a snake of a man, I make no apologies for that

Last edited:

There was a fair few renditions of 'Sol, Sol wherever you may be' last night which I don't recall having an outing for a good while, or not that I have heard anyway.
Not a song that I like at all and I wish at least this one would be dropped.
Singing about anyone hanging from a tree is not good, never mind a black man, even though of course as Spurs fans we know the context and the reference to Judas should make it clear to anyone who doesn't know the detail if they bothered to actually look at the words. But context can be conveniently overlooked for the sake of a good headline. The HIV reference is bordering homophobic because apart from being a handy rhyme it comes from the rumours at the time about him being gay.

Sing about him being a c**t if you must, I'm not going to argue with that for one moment.

There was a fair few renditions of 'Sol, Sol wherever you may be' last night which I don't recall having an outing for a good while, or not that I have heard anyway.
Not a song that I like at all and I wish at least this one would be dropped.
Singing about anyone hanging from a tree is not good, never mind a black man, even though of course as Spurs fans we know the context and the reference to Judas should make it clear to anyone who doesn't know the detail if they bothered to actually look at the words. But context can be conveniently overlooked for the sake of a good headline. The HIV reference is bordering homophobic because apart from being a handy rhyme it comes from the rumours at the time about him being gay.

Sing about him being a c**t if you must, I'm not going to argue with that for one moment.
I thought that song was now illegal

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Not singing about him at all would hurt him more.

That’s it and this was the wider point I was making about people and institutions having the populous on strings and are able to make them dance to their tune by facilitating and manipulating events for ultimately their own benefit only.

Sol did it with that article just before we were being shown on the bbc. He knew exactly what he was doing and our fans were too thick to see it. All political parties do this also in all countries. None of them are to be trusted, they care for themselves only and will do whatever it takes to preserve themselves.

The fools are only those that go through life thinking there is good on one side and bad on the other.

They are all bad to varying degrees and often it is the accusers who are the worst, they are just better at hiding it.

That’s it and this was the wider point I was making about people and institutions having the populous on strings and are able to make them dance to their tune by facilitating and manipulating events for ultimately their own benefit only.

Sol did it with that article just before we were being shown on the bbc. He knew exactly what he was doing and our fans were too thick to see it. All political parties do this also in all countries. None of them are to be trusted, they care for themselves only and will do whatever it takes to preserve themselves.

The fools are only those that go through life thinking there is good on one side and bad on the other.

They are all bad to varying degrees and often it is the accusers who are the worst, they are just better at hiding it.

Sol Campbell songs get sung at every away game

Back