• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Palace

I fear that Ange will play Werner trough the middle. I'd rather play Scarlett than Werner, but it should be Son through the middle and Werner out left.

Def our strongest setup. Even with Richy fit I’d be tempted to go with that and Richy on the bench.

He is only just getting fit again, and featured in both games he was in the squad for.

Scarlett came back from his loan, so we would have 2 players looking to be probably our 4th choice striker.

Scarlett couldn't go out on loan again, so it made sense to try and get Veliz a loan where he will get game time (even from the bench) when he gets fit.
Featured? 4 minutes off the bench? Today will tell us more I guess...

I'd hope to see him starting ahead of Romero sooner rather than later, or it'll feel like a big waste of time

I fear that Ange will play Werner trough the middle. I'd rather play Scarlett than Werner, but it should be Son through the middle and Werner out left.
Werner who scored 80 goals in 120 games for Leipzig is somehow not a better forward option than Scarlett? Haha righto mate.

Not ideal on the Richy front. Hasn't been at his best in the last few games but who has?

Annoyingly we could do with Veliz as an option now, there's no threat on the air from our front three however we set up. Arguably Kulu has shown that he can be strong in that way but it's a rarity. We can throw Johnson up top but apart from that is Scarlett the next in line? Nuts how just one injury gets us super weak in a key position, much like the CB situation for the first half of the season.

We could do with Son getting back in to his early season scoring form and as hinted at, it could get Maddison back to his best by having Son making runs centrally.
If we're pushing towards the end of the game I'd throw dragu up top even if just set pieces.
He knows how to use his strength and is a great header of the ball.

Def our strongest setup. Even with Richy fit I’d be tempted to go with that and Richy on the bench.
Scarlett, who has achieved... what exactly? Ahead of Brazil's #9 and a player who has scored a goal a game for the last 10 or so.. Geezus I want what you're smoking

Featured? 4 minutes off the bench? Today will tell us more I guess...

I'd hope to see him starting ahead of Romero sooner rather than later, or it'll feel like a big waste of time

Yeah, that's featuring. He was the only Sevilla player to have a shot (and on target) during the full game
Then played 15mins Vs Real Madrid.

Just have to hope that number keeps increasing.

That's interesting. Especially physically, both seem to offer much more than Scarlett as an option
Think Scarlett’s bulked up a bit this season. I’ve no problem with him being ahead of Lankshear in the pecking order for up front. Donley looks the pick but he’s covering a different position where we have plenty of players back now.

Scarlett didn't get a sniff at Ipswich, I don't think he's anywhere good enough/ready to lead the line in the PL
Unless something has changed drastically in training, I've seen nothing to suggest as much either. Too timid, no pace. Not sure what he is as a forward. Just coz he's an academy player people want to hype him up. An option off the bench, fine. But to start leading the line? No way.

Does he not see what we see when watching Bentancur the last few games? Sarr must have picked up a knock surely?

Back