• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Palace

Anyone else get the feeling there is something more to the Solomon injury?

Wouldn't be shocked if we don't see him again and he's sold in the summer.

Reactions: jrh
Anyone else get the feeling there is something more to the Solomon injury?

Wouldn't be shocked if we don't see him again and he's sold in the summer.
He's had mystery unknown injuries in the past, covered in the Richarlison thread for some reason

Last edited:
Crikey I had forgotten about Johnson when naming my squad last night.

As a few have said, not sure how Sarr is on the bench instead of starting, but, great option to have to bring on

Would be really nice if we could get ahead early and have a stress-free afternoon, but that seems to be a luxury we dont get anymore. We need a win today.
Drop points today and lose next week and 4th place has effectively gone

Last edited:
Wow. Who foresaw a midfield trio without Sarr? Must have been a helluva week in training for Bissouma and Bentancur. Good to see such competition for places and what a good sub to bring off the bench against tiring opponents.

Wow. Who foresaw a midfield trio without Sarr? Must have been a helluva week in training for Bissouma and Bentancur. Good to see such competition for places and what a good sub to bring off the bench against tiring opponents.

Wonder if there is an element of Ange still making an assessment on Bissouma and if he has a future under him.

No doubting Bissouma does have ability, but questions are there over consistency are there.

Giving him lots of minutes before end of season

He threw in a stinker last game

Werner who scored 80 goals in 120 games for Leipzig is somehow not a better forward option than Scarlett? Haha righto mate.
I think Scarlett is probably a better finisher than Werner, but Werner is the better player overall. But with Son, Kulu and Madders, we will create chances, and need a finisher. Werner isn't a great finisher. He misses and awful lot of chances.

• Haha
I think Scarlett is probably a better finisher than Werner, but Werner is the better player overall. But with Son, Kulu and Madders, we will create chances, and need a finisher. Werner isn't a great finisher. He misses and awful lot of chances.
What evidence is there to suggest Scarlett is a better finisher than Werner?

His professional record:

Tottenham: 2 apps, 0 goals
Portsmouth: 34 apps, 4 goals
Ipswich Town: 12 apps, 0 goals

Is there even the slightest chance Palace (with this new coach) will push up and leave us some space!?

So Sam Johnstone yet to get a point v Spurs, and we have won the last 8 in a row v Palace at home....guess whats coming

Back