• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Nottingham Forest FC ***

Good game overall. Like others disappointed with how we conceded and how we responded to that. But good to see us bounce back with a strong second half, helps to have good players on the bench.

Udogie rightfully getting criticism for the goal, but also think both Bissouma and VdV could and should have done better.

i think it took two nutmegs in quick succession against our best defenders for that goal. i don't think it will happen very often but we need to be more clinical in front of goal - which we should be given that the boys have now been given license to shoot from the edge of the penalty box. instead of son setting them up for bissou, i hope ange tries having maddision setting them up for son.

i think it took two nutmegs in quick succession against our best defenders for that goal. i don't think it will happen very often but we need to be more clinical in front of goal - which we should be given that the boys have now been given license to shoot from the edge of the penalty box. instead of son setting them up for bissou, i hope ange tries having maddision setting them up for son.
It did take those two nutmegs. But at the point the attacker can fairly easily bypass VdV after Udogie and Bissouma failed to track the runner we're in real trouble. Took two nutmegs, but there's a lot of ways that ends up as a goal and we have to do better in those situations. Udogie, Bissouma and VdV imo can do quite a bit more.

Back