• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Nottingham Forest FC ***

I thought that was a pretty crappy performance and am very worried about our games against the top teams.

I'm guessing Nuno Espirito Santos put a man on Maddison to deny him any time to dictate play, hence Bissouma having several chances to shoot.

what a difficult win.

ange's changed his tactics to allow the boys to shoot from the edge of the box and its paid off.
we need a challenger for maddison's place - he's turning into Winks II who just circulates the ball and not able to initiate any penetration.

ange needs to work on his defence - i think its about how quickly we can fall back into a defensive shape when we lose possession.

vdv for man of the match. verner a close second.

Players need to wanna defend, I don't think Ange is asking them to not defend in numbers and or jog back (you are not saying that I am).....we look poor when players are not picking passes and leave us over committed and or when we don't fill in and help defensive duties. It's all well and good players saying "I love attacking" but the FBs are helping CM numbers not full time CMs they need to remember that.

Porro got his goal today but he is equally as guilty as Udogie of being lazy and pointing fingers at times.

Having PEH do basic protection tasks helps too, he was excellent today and we loomed better in shape as we did as Lo Celso in fairness tracks and holds a shape.

There are collective and individual failures for our poor defence IMO

Any manager will always keep Sonny on the pitch because he can put the ball in the net.Even though I thought he had a relatively poor game today, he got an assist and was very unlucky not to score today if it wasn`t for a great save from Sels pushing his shot onto the post

Any manager will always keep Sonny on the pitch because he can put the ball in the net.Even though I thought he had a relatively poor game today, he got an assist and was very unlucky not to score today if it wasn`t for a great save from Sels pushing his shot onto the post
Agree with the logic
But second game on the spin where he has not made the CBs work
That’s how the system works

Watch the city game. They gave up so many chances on the break..

But.. They have more firepower than us up front.

That’s a shocker. Alan Smith is a biased clam. He followed through deliberately like Romero v Chelsea.

Romero would see red for that

We have seen Romero sent off for that, and the inconsistency is annoying, but it's not a red for me. Just follows through as you would.

Red for me that
I think you'd be better off asking whats the difference between that and Bissoumas red card up at Forest?

Romero v Chelsea was very different on the intent measure

Back