• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Nottingham Forest FC ***

I agree a little but I would also prefer to see us getting better at what Ange wants as that's sets us up for the future as he keeps saying and if we bomb out at the first stages of champs, what does it matter? Rather take the bumps now if it means we get to enjoy success later.

We have not been playing great and been scaping wins.....hope it all clicks!

It's a load of extra cash.

Whatever we achieve in future, the first step is getting back in the CL.

As for today, any win will do, only points matter, but I really want us to keep a clean sheet too.

I think we'll probably lose today. Forest had a great result last time out and I just feel like we're wobbling a little bit.

It won't change my belief in Ange and his project, but just can't shake the feeling we're getting done over today. Return of the ghost of Nuno.

A couple of fan sites on insta are reporting there's been a murder near the ground. One suggested the game might be postponed.

• Wow
Reactions: jrh
Liverpool ripping United to shreds at will, but they cant finish. But still not sure what way is will go, looks like a 3-0 or 4-1 win to Liverpool, but on the flipside would not be surprised if all the misses come back to bite them and United scrape a draw

Ha ha I have only just started watching the manure game and it looks to me that they are ripping liverpool

Back