• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur v Newport County A.F.C *** FA Cup 4th round

Pooch teams always sttiiinnnnkkkk in the cups. Be it down to his like of small squads or some say him not being a winner. Who knows, but the pattern is there. Why people surprised. He needs too look at himself.

Seems some others on here deserve this avatar I have been given by someone purporting to be a ''moderator''.

Some ridiculous over reactions to that display - it had all the hallmarks of a difficult cup tie at lower league opposition and was massively exacerbated by Poch's decision to play no attacking midfielders. No attacking midfielders equals no creativity and that's what we got first half. Obviously changed in second half when Son and then Dele came on.

Replay is fine too as it looks like everyone is nearing fitness now, so we can easily rest virtually everyone for the game coming up after the replay and still have enough to win on the big, quality, 'home' Wembley pitch.

Nothing to worry about, so calm down.

A couple of players looking to get themselves into world cup squads and pushing others exactly what we need right now

We’ve seen that perforance under Poch a fair few times before.

We have. A funny setup without much invention. The team not setup well to create anything. Back 3 static. Odd one. I think Poch saw the long throws, rough pitch, and countered with a big side, but didn't think about taking the game to them. BUT he put it right, and got us back in it 2nd half.

Amazing that teams like City who play 5 or 6 attacking players win far more games than we do mainly because we play 2 attacking players

I didn’t see the game. On the way to an anniversary night away with the missus which spurs looked like spoiling for a while.

I’ll take it. These games happen and at least we pulled out an equalizer. We’ve done that a bit under Poch. Played brick and avoided defeat. There seems something slightly amiss with the squad, hopefully this will put a rocket up them.

For those of us who remember Leicester, Grimbsby, Notts County, Port Vale and Bradford, today is not that bad a result.

Amazing that teams like City who play 5 or 6 attacking players win far more games than we do mainly because we play 2 attacking players

Agreed, though I think Poch has cottoned on to that though given he's now playing 4-2-3-1 a lot more than in say the first 10-15 games of the season. Will see when TA is back though

Today I was disgusted with the team. Accepting ground was awful but some players refused to show their quality. These guys do not want to win cups. Forget it.

If we had lost we'd have got the same old 'never win anything' and 'bottlers' comments from fans of sides who continue to win these cups that we somehow think we are above?

Anyone see Peps celebration with the City fans after they won their League Cup tie against Leicester. That's a manager that has won all that he's won and fans of a team very likely to win the league yet they seemed the League Cup important enough to get excited about.

Anyone see Peps celebration with the City fans after they won their League Cup tie against Leicester. That's a manager that has won all that he's won and fans of a team very likely to win the league yet they seemed the League Cup important enough to get excited about.

Very unlikely

Back