• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur v Newport County A.F.C *** FA Cup 4th round

How much is half the ticket proceeds from Wembley?

If Spurs players earn more in a week than Newport players earn a year (say 30K), the replay could be a game changer for their club.

Last edited:
How much is half the ticket proceeds from Wembley?

If Spurs players earn more in a week than Newport players earn a year (30K), the reply could be a game changer for their club?

Well you’ve talked me out of buying a ticket, fudge em.

What an embarrassing performance. Lucky with a replay. I’ll take that. Still in the cup. Only realistic trophy we can win

Have you seen where the replay will fall in the calendar?

Unless we can field 11 players who never appear in the first team, losing would have been better.

After tonight's performance they should all have to play every day for a month!

But seriously, it's the life of a professional footballer. Our squad is strong enough to handle it and we need to remain in all competitions as long as we possibly can.

I personally would love to see us win an FA Cup, don't know about you.

Well, there you go. Another game to add to a congested schedule.

Fully deserved, though. Players cannot blame anyone but themselves for having another game to play.

And I don't want to hear *any* motherf*cking excuses about tiredness in and around that game at Wembley. None whatso-f*cking-ever.

You got yourselves into this, lads. You dig yourselves out of it. That first half was a performance Newport would have found disagraceful, had they been the ones giving it. You have no excuse, none whatsoever.

Go back to Wembley. Win the replay. Move on - and let your aching legs remind you of what you are. You are Spurs players who will earn more in a month than these Newport lads will earn in a decade. Yet, they nearly proved you a bunch of spineless, gutless cowards today.

Remember that.

As for the second-half performances, better - barring Wanyama and Sissoko, who were irredeemably bad. Sissoko at least held the ball up well (much, much better than Llorente), but in terms of footballing intelligence and control, every one of Newport's players easily outclassed him today - and it wasn't even close. Wanyama....well, there is nothing positive anyone can say about how irredeemably sh*te he was today. Nothing whatsoever.

Foyth acquitted himself well in the end - brave with the ball and brave in the challenge. Verts and Dier improved in the second half. Trippier too, although only slightly. Kane got his goal.

f*ck, just move on and win the replay. This was a game I will not remember fondly at all.

And remember, no complaining about tired legs. I won't f*cking have it.

Back