• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v MILLWALL ***

Considering what these knobheads did at Wet Spam a few years back, shouldn't there be policemen on the stands instead of stewards?

Considering what these knobheads did at Wet Spam a few years back, shouldn't there be policemen on the stands instead of stewards?

There are police in amongst the stewards but most of them are still outside though still wouldn't like to be one of those stewards especially those right next to them!

There are quite a few Millwall in the ground already.

I would never dream of playing Vorm in this. Surely if we get to the semis Poch will stop this nonsense.

Play the team captain, he doesn't have much to do. Not impressed with that at all.

Eriksen will be a big miss, he makes my pants sticky.

I would never dream of playing Vorm in this. Surely if we get to the semis Poch will stop this nonsense.

Play the team captain, he doesn't have much to do. Not impressed with that at all.

Eriksen will be a big miss, he makes my pants sticky.

This is the biggest worry for me. Okay his free-kicks and corners are pretty pants, but we will miss his general play in the middle of the park

Team still strong but would have started Eriksen instead of Alli as we just seem more creative when Eriksen plays. Hopefully Winks will be able to at least partially replace his creativity

I'm a little bit more concerned now I've seen the team sheet.
Dembele does not get bullied, he will be a miss as will Eriksen.
Walkers aggressive attitude from the off will be missed too.
Hope we don't get bullied and roughed up.
Don't know why we didn't go full strength and that includes our captain.

Spurs have always been first. First non-league team to win the FA Cup. First to win a European trophy.

I believe this is the first time an FA Cup quarter final can go straight to penalties... oh... we won't... will we?

Back