• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v MILLWALL ***

Some people are such sad clams, get in a group and they are all animals, I bet on their own they are normal geezers.

Great win and a great performance. Lets hope Harry isnt out for too long.

I know it was 'only Millwall' but the passing and movement was truly sublime yesterday.
It is something that will bode well for us in the coming weeks when we wont have Harry Kane and play teams who will try and park the bus.
I know we have done this against Gillingham but remember that was Millwall's first loss this calendar year in all competitions.

Once we can make sure we take the right decisions in terms of final ball (i.e. whetherto have a shot vs passing to someone unmarked for a likely tap-in) we will REALLY go places.
Now to play like that away from home...

COYS

This is why you take the Cups seriously, as well as a decent position in the League we now have a Cup Semi final to look forward to. It's going to be a tasty Semi Final line up whatever now. We were the most successful FA Cup team at one point, time to win another!

Imagine finishing above Arsenal AND beating them in a Cup Final :)

This is why you take the Cups seriously, as well as a decent position in the League we now have a Cup Semi final to look forward to. It's going to be a tasty Semi Final line up whatever now. We were the most successful FA Cup team at one point, time to win another!

Imagine finishing above Arsenal AND beating them in a Cup Final :)

You know we will have them in the semis

We play em around the same time in the league and it always ends up like that

You know we will have them in the semis

We play em around the same time in the league and it always ends up like that
I hope we get them in the semis.....as i will probably get a ticket.

Plus i'm still not sure i'm i could risk losing to them in the final. Weak minded maybe?, but just protecting my own wellbeing:)

I hope we get them in the semis.....as i will probably get a ticket.

Plus i'm still not sure i'm i could risk losing to them in the final. Weak minded maybe?, but just protecting my own wellbeing:)

Nothing wrong with any of that

be amazing again to have 40000 upwards yids making singing their hearts out

My friend went to the Millwall game and told me what was happening. Look on youtube and you will not believe what you are looking at. Honestly it's like something out of the 70s/80s. Now, I love the banter, and to be honest I don't have a PC or liberal bone in my body, but that is just ridiculous

i disagree, you stand their taking the tinkle expect them to take the tinkle back

that was a disproportionate response

and yeah, it might not have been as bad as the 70's or 80's, but surely we've come further than this in 40 odd years

it was a bunch of tossers behaving like children, football is family entertainment, you don't turn up and get a bit fighty, be a fudging grown up

everyone involved is a clam and the club should ban them for life

My friend went to the Millwall game and told me what was happening. Look on youtube and you will not believe what you are looking at. Honestly it's like something out of the 70s/80s. Now, I love the banter, and to be honest I don't have a PC or liberal bone in my body, but that is just ridiculous

Although it happened to one of our own fans, I cannot stop laughing at that video. The guys an idiot for giving it large especially when Millwall fans are passing.
It's flipping hilarious

i disagree, you stand their taking the tinkle expect them to take the tinkle back

and yeah, it might not have been as bad as the 70's or 80's, but surely we've come further than this in 40 odd years

it was a bunch of tossers behaving like children, football is family entertainment, you don't turn up and get a bit fighty, be a fudging grown up

To be fair, it would be disproportionate had he carried on hitting him or if other fans waded in. I know it's one of our own fans but he's an idiot

Whilst I get everything you're saying, and agree that football is not the place to show your insecurities, I personally think it is naive (of those idiots) to think they can stand on the side of the road, half-tinkled, insulting Millwall and only expect them to insult you back. A quick scan of the 'targets' would've told those macarons they were asking for it. Frankly, that one punch might've saved something far worse from happening. Banter inside the ground? Absolutely. But 'banter' outside the ground? You are asking for it. Whether people agree or not, that is generally the way it goes.

Whilst I get everything you're saying, and agree that football is not the place to show your insecurities, I personally think it is naive (of those idiots) to think they can stand on the side of the road, half-tinkled, insulting Millwall and only expect them to insult you back. A quick scan of the 'targets' would've told those macarons they were asking for it. Frankly, that one punch might've saved something far worse from happening. Banter inside the ground? Absolutely. But 'banter' outside the ground? You are asking for it. Whether people agree or not, that is generally the way it goes.

Pretty much. I'm angry that a fellow Spurs fan got thumped, and I'd like to see the trog who threw the punch identified and given his just desserts - and, in an *ideal* world, banter and taking the mickey out of someone shouldn't invite more than similar mickey-taking in return. But we don't live in an ideal world, and singing about hating Millwall right in front of a bunch of shuffling trogs with nothing between you and them is just being patently stupid and inviting trouble.

It is always nice to get a big win over any team, even against a lower division team. This was easily one of our biggest win in the FA Cup history. Millwall was very poor but we did play well and could have won by a bigger score. But find it hard to enjoy the win too much due to the fact Kane could be out injured for a long time. With Chelsea in the semi final next, not sure how we are going to cope without Kane.

Credit to Eriksen, Son, Alli and Janssen for the goals. I think Eriksen's goal was the key moment for us as he scored after replacing the injured Kane. It seemed like our performance was affected after Kane went off injured. So it was a crucial moment to score our first goal. It boosted our confidence and eased the pressure on us. It was a brilliant goal by Son for our second goal. He also took his goal well for our third and got his third due to the goalie blunder. Credit also to Alli for scoring for the third match in a row. But the most enjoyable goal was the goal by Janssen which was his first goal from open play for us. Hopefully that goal will boost his luck to score more goals for us especially when Kane is out injured. But Janssen needs to be more clinical as he also wasted a header late in the match.

Thought Pochettino took too much risk by resting Dembele and not starting Eriksen. Fortunately for us, Millwall were very poor and didn't trouble us at all. In fact, it felt like it was too easy for us. Credit to Wanyama and Winks for playing well in midfield. Wanyama was unlucky not to score when his shot hit the post in the first half. Sissoko deserves credit for our 6th goal as he dribbled past 3 players in the run up to the goal.

Well done to our defence for keeping the clean sheet even if Millwall didn't have any shots on target. Vertonghen and Alderweireld played well to guard our goal. In fact, we could have played without Vorm in goal as Millwall never troubled us. But there were a few tense moments when Dier made a few mistakes near our goal as usual. But it seemed like Millwall didn't even try to get a consolation goal.

Too bad we have to face Chelsea in the semi final now. After losing our last 6 FA Cup semi finals, would have preferred us to face ManCity as we have a good record against them. It is going to be even tough without Kane now. But let's hope we will be boosted by this win when we face Chelsea in the semi final.

the problem is that people feel they can behave differently at a football match, if idiot 2 arrived at the office water cooler to find idiot 1 singing about hating his football club he wouldn't be swinging

same with the larger crowd in the other video,they'll be heading to an office in a suit this morning, dropping their kids off at school, being normal human beings, one of those behaviours is false and for most if not all of them it was that shown at the weekend

nothing that happens between fans outside a ground has any impact on what happens on the pitch

Back