• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v MILLWALL ***

What pleasant afternoon's viewing that was. 6 goals, last FA Cup game at the Lane. Sonny sends the racists home with their tails between their legs. Vincent bags his first proper goal. Eriksen supreme.

Spurs are on their way to Wembley! Lets do it this time!

COYS!

Didnt expect a hammering like that. Millwall were much poorer than I was expecting.

Now hopefully we can break the semi-final hoodoo, but whoever we draw its going to be tough. Would have never said this years ago, but probably Arsenal might be our best chance
It's going to be hard yes. But we have beat Chelsea and City. And Arsenal were lucky to get a point. So I fancy us against anyone.

What a second half. Came out blazing, stayed blazing away until the final whistle. :D Couldn't have been a better game in the end, although Kane's injury is bloody worrying. Still...not *as* worrying as it would have been had Janssen not gotten that goal and (finally) a big goofy smile back onto his face. :p

Eriksen made the difference when he came on, and orchestrated things throughout. Alli ultimately did well stretching their backline - Davies and Trippier had less of an impact in the second half, but Son picked it up and got his hat-trick (deservedly) with some fine bits of running in behind. Great, great way to end the Lane's storied FA Cup history - let's go all the way now, lads. :)

Oh, and I heard that it kicked off a bit before the game - hope that doesn't happen again on the way out.

Great performance, I didn't want it to end.

I was looking forward to seeing how we played with 3 goal scorer's in the front 3 position's with Winks being the main provider, a shame it didn't happen like that and hopefully Kane isn't too badly hurt. Eriksen was immense after coming on.

Lovely game, well done to the lads.

I quite enjoyed that we pushed it at the end. Both Janssen and Son both desperate for a goal obviously.

Fingers crossed for Kane.

Back