• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United***

Lovely. Rub this badger's belly for luck.

2K256R6.jpg
Ha. Good badger pic.

Interested to see who plays in their defence - Jones and Bailly out? Can’t see them playing Lindelof after last week.

I think they'l be praying for Jones, who seems to handle Kane very well usually. If Bailly isn't available they'll be confident that Jones and Smalling can shut us out (as they usually have done...)

It'll be tricky hope we approach this; i don't think our approach vs Liverpool would work because they are better in the box in the air (you saw what West Ham did to is yesterday, imagine what Man Utd would do:eek:)

But then if we push up too much to negate their aerial prowess, they have more space to get their players in behind. Then there's the free-kicks they dive to win...Gosh!

Poch will have to earn his corn in a big way in this one....
Scoring a goal at OT would be nice!

According to Gary Neville it's a two horse title race. We probably shouldn't even bother turning up.

When did he say that? He loves us, from what i remember, plus we and Manure are on the same points...

This summer:

"I think Tottenham will be strong, but I feel that either United or City will win it, but I'm not sure who."

Last week:

“It’s looking that way,” said Neville when asked if City and United were the teams to beat. “They look like the two clubs. I love watching Tottenham, but have the got the depth to challenge United and City this season? I’m not sure.

“Arsenal? No. Chelsea look like they’re in a difficult moment and Liverpool are not quite there, either. So it’s United and City.

“At the moment, City are looking in the better form, but United have got the maturity and I’m sure they will get through the winter months well, which can be key.

“There’s consistency, definitely,” said Neville of United. “There’s strength, there’s power, they’re tough to beat, there are a lot of very good things.

“This season will be a big challenge to win the league, City are looking fantastic.

“But there’s something there that tells me they’re capable of winning the league.

“I’ve not seen that for the last three or four years. I’ve not seen a team capable of challenging, let alone winning it.

“What I’m seeing now is a team that’s consistent, a team that’s hard to beat, that defends well and has got goals in it, so it’s got all the credentials.”

He's almost as deluded as Carragher when it comes to his own team.

It'll be tricky hope we approach this; i don't think our approach vs Liverpool would work because they are better in the box in the air (you saw what West Ham did to is yesterday, imagine what Man Utd would do:eek:)

But then if we push up too much to negate their aerial prowess, they have more space to get their players in behind. Then there's the free-kicks they dive to win...Gosh!

Poch will have to earn his corn in a big way in this one....
Scoring a goal at OT would be nice!

I am unsettled by our second half display against the Spammers. I would settle for a point now. 1-1.

It would be nice to score from a corner or a free kick once in a while.

I am unsettled by our second half display against the Spammers. I would settle for a point now. 1-1.

Everyone was sceptical about what we could do before the Pool game

Have some faith in Poch and the team and they will repay you

i don’t care if you and I are ‘unsettled’ my concern are the players?

Everyone was sceptical about what we could do before the Pool game

Have some faith in Poch and the team and they will repay you

I had faith in Poch on Wednesday!

I’m not sure his recent notoriety is not having a negative effect!

Last edited:
Utd ain't all that. Some of the players (most of them won't play against Utd) have had a wake-up call v West Ham, if they needed reminding they have to work for the entire 90 minutes. This won't be a problem against Man Utd.
If we play well, we'll win.

-------------------lloris
----------toby-----sanchez----vert
aurier------------winks------------davies
------------eriksen---dembele
--------------------dele
--------------------kane

edit - And for those concerned about a lack of rotation during the week, this team would have 8 players who didn't start the midweek game and 6 who didn't play a single second of it.

Back