• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United***

Aurier and Sissoko seem to be causing us all sorts of problems. Bad passing and touches all over the place.

Also, did Dele just nutmeg young straight after their altercation?

Eriksen is so light while having the ball and being tackled.
Sissoko is worse and worse minute after minute. Looks like loosing confidence.
Manure look very poor last 20 minutes.

Aurier and Sissoko seem to be causing us all sorts of problems. Bad passing and touches all over the place.

Also, did Dele just nutmeg young straight after their altercation?
Yes he did. He was deliberately trying to make it happen.

Tricky game for the supply line here. CE been caught a couple of times but we have no outlet. As much as I love Son I think we'd have been better with a hold up player. Poch gone with the man who will cover the ground more I think and the distribution options are limited.

Tricky game for the supply line here. CE been caught a couple of times but we have no outlet. As much as I love Son I think we'd have been better with a hold up player. Poch gone with the man who will cover the ground more I think and the distribution options are limited.

I think the formation is working. We've been the best team after the first 10 mins

Ashley Young is a proper prick. But like a total and utter prick. The type you wouldn't even want.

Dele Alli is also a massive prick, but the type you would like in your team and be happy to say yes he's a dingdonghead but he's our dingdonghead. Bit like when we had Bellamy.

How come no Davinson seeing as we are 3 at the back?

Been asked about 600 times so far on this thread - my guess is that its so that we have more tactical flexibility as could have pushed Dier into CM if they're only played one up top

Back