• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United ***

Anfield is a free hit I think. No-one expects us to get anything there, so limited downside

A continue to hate this formation though. Yet another game where we get over-run in midfield as we only have 2 in there and no-one else within 20 yards of them

I don’t think he really can change it though and certainly not going to Anfield. We don’t have the players to play a 4. You saw Dier tonight. He gets any way exposed and he’s fudged. Romero has no brain. Lenglet is a bit wishy washy. And Porro as a defender? Just no.

I don’t think Mason wants this formation. He didn’t play it last time he had the job. He has no real options.

Why does part of me want Mason to have a run of results, prove he’s got more about him than I thought he had as a manager and get the job full time.

Yeah it’s knee jerk, yeah it’s just heart over head, yeah it’s ridiculous. But imagine being able to get behind a young lad who loves the club like we do who wants to play in the best traditions of our club.

Definitely no.

I would love to see him as number two to whoever gets it, though, and being fully involved in a way that might mean he’s ready to make the step up after that person.

Just found out I’ve lost my EarPods in the ground :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Of anyone randomly hears of any as unlikely as it is, please drop me a pm

Why does part of me want Mason to have a run of results, prove he’s got more about him than I thought he had as a manager and get the job full time.

Yeah it’s knee jerk, yeah it’s just heart over head, yeah it’s ridiculous. But imagine being able to get behind a young lad who loves the club like we do who wants to play in the best traditions of our club.

I hope Mason moves on at the end of the season instead of continuing with us in any capacity, for his own development he needs to build his experience in a different environment.

Well that second half was like a breath of fresh air. Should have won it. I can understand why Mason bought on Tanganga as I assume he wanted to preserve the point but I really believe we could have nicked it at the end.
Far from perfect but it felt so much better and - I might be reading far too much into this - but it seemed that the players were enjoying it more than they have for some time. We’re still a long way off where we should be but I feel just a little bit less anxious about Sunday than I did before tonight.

Well that second half was like a breath of fresh air. Should have won it. I can understand why Mason bought on Tanganga as I assume he wanted to preserve the point but I really believe we could have nicked it at the end.
Far from perfect but it felt so much better and - I might be reading far too much into this - but it seemed that the players were enjoying it more than they have for some time. We’re still a long way off where we should be but I feel just a little bit less anxious about Sunday than I did before tonight.

One of his post match interviews Mason said he felt when the second went in we were a bit dead, we had expended so much to get back in the game.

oboldauqcjwa1.jpg

It felt like we dig hard to get back into it
Then go full conte and drop back

You can track them down using your "Find My" iPhone App.
They will be close by.
Go and find the pickpocket and smush them.
Tried that
They even let me back in
I dropped them I’m sure when we scored the second goal
Stewards started off arsey until I said I can track them to your pocket…
it’s my fault but it’s £300 ish that I could do with out having to find
And I use these all the time … probably too much TBH

Tried that
They even let me back in
I dropped them I’m sure when we scored the second goal
Stewards started off arsey until I said I can track them to your pocket…
it’s my fault but it’s £300 ish that I could do with out having to find
And I use these all the time … probably too much TBH
I'm genuinely sorry for your loss. Things like that are super annoying. Some taco dinged up my car this morning too.

I'm genuinely sorry for your loss. Things like that are super annoying. Some taco dinged up my car this morning too.
That’s much worse as this was my fault
Annoying that I’m wandering around the ground pinging then and still chat find the buggers

One of his post match interviews Mason said he felt when the second went in we were a bit dead, we had expended so much to get back in the game.

guess that makes sense, adrenaline pumping to push for the equaliser and relief when you finely get it. Considering the late winner for Brentford and the thumping by Saudi Sportswashing Machine can’t really blame them

Back