• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City ***

Instead of taking responsibility we're just giving hospital passes to marked players.
That's actually by design. It's just that the player receiving the pass needs to have better movement and get away from his marker faster to play a one-time ball to an open player and get the counter going.

Very worrying. That’s as poor a defensive performance as I’ve seen under Conte. At least we had been restricting sides to little if not looking good going forward. Today, there are holes everywhere.

We are a yard off the pace all over the place. They’ve been the better team and grown in confidence.

And if anyone ever tells me again that Sanchez is competent on the ball, they need to watch that first goal again. You wouldn’t see it under 12.

Thought Sess, Bentancur and Kane have been decent. Some of the others in spells but massive, massive improvement needed.

We can't string together 3 fudging passes without losing the ball. Just pressure a little bit and we fall apart

That wasn't good. Leicester aren't good - we have the quality to kill them off, but somehow we lose most duels and can't pass to save our lives. Must improve.

Why do we keep passing to heavily marked players? That is why the ball keeps coming back. And we should have signed Maddison. How long can we keep playing without a midfield?

I didn't see him give the pen away but I think Sanchez has been fine

I'd bring Royal on for Sess and push Lenglet slightly wider to cover for Perisic
Moving Perisic out of position was a bad idea, I agree with the Royal for Sess swap. But most problems have been în central defence and Romero can come în and boss that.

I've only seen the last 10 mins or so but we have been very poor in that 10. Loads of passes going astray, very disorganized at the back. Hojbjerg looks like he was on a bender last night. WFT is going on?

Very worrying. That’s as poor a defensive performance as I’ve seen under Conte. At least we had been restricting sides to little if not looking good going forward. Today, there are holes everywhere.

We are a yard off the pace all over the place. They’ve been the better team and grown in confidence.

And if anyone ever tells me again that Sanchez is competent on the ball, they need to watch that first goal again. You wouldn’t see it under 12.

Thought Sess, Bentancur and Kane have been decent. Some of the others in spells but massive, massive improvement needed.

Agreed poor defensively but he’s shuffled it around a lot (including switching the wing backs). Not sure why Romero is rested.

Back