• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City ***

Denmark Spur

Edgar Davids
When: 17/09/2022 at 17.30pm

Where: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London

Referee: Simon Hooper

Would like to see this starting 11:

Lloris - Romero, Dier, Lenglet - Doherty, Bissouma, Højbjerg, Sessegnon - Kulusevski, Richarlison - Kane

4-1 Spurs

Kane, Richarlison, Sessegnon, Dier

What i'd like to see:

LLoris
Romero Dier Lenglet
Spence Bissouma Bentancur Sessegnon
Kulusevski Kane Richarlison

What i think we'll see:

Lloris
Romero Dier Davies
Emerson Hojbjerg Bentancur Perisic
Richarlison Kane Son

I reckon 2-1 with a late winner from Kane after they go ahead from a Madison screamer

Any win will do, COYS

I want to see

Hugo
Doc romero dier lenglet perisic
Bissouma Bentancur
Kulu Richarlison son

But i won't because I've a family do on, and i can't see conte listening to me, the fool!
Will record it, try and avoid the score and watch it later.

What i'd like to see:

LLoris
Romero Dier Lenglet

What i think we'll see:

Lloris
Romero Dier Davies
Emerson Hojbjerg Bentancur Perisic
Richarlison Kane Son

I reckon 2-1 with a late winner from Kane after they go ahead from a Madison screamer

Any win will do, COYS

I think a lot of people would like to see something similar to your preferred side, But we all know Conte will just try and motivate those players from the other day to try and get back on track and play them all again.

Lloris

Romero Dier Lenglet
Doherty Sess
Bissouma Skipp Bentancur

Kane Richie

Harsh on Kulu but we really need to add an extra body in the midfield and Kane starts as even when he is properly brick he still has it in his locker to get on the end of a corner.

What i'd like to see:

LLoris
Romero Dier Lenglet

Amen to this line up but Perisic for Sess and its for me the way forward. At the very least its enough to beat Leicester and we also get to see what others can do.

We’ve been nowhere near adequate this season, but they are proper dogbrick.
All it takes is for us to be a bit more brick and for them to be a bit less brick... ok, maybe a lot less brick but still, I hope the players don't underestimate Leicester. Hope they're still brick but they've had some time to work things out.

All it takes is for us to be a bit more brick and for them to be a bit less brick... ok, maybe a lot less brick but still, I hope the players don't underestimate Leicester. Hope they're still brick but they've had some time to work things out.

Their biggest issue is their manager being an idiot, so they won’t have.

We might beat ourselves of course.

You do know they've rescheduled it for 16:30 on Sunday and then called it off? Sky getting ready for Monday and the Police are managing a queue down by the Thames apparently. Brentford/Arse is back on though.....

Last edited:
Think Kulusevski and Sessegnon will come in for this. Maybe Bissouma for Hojbjerg too.
Leicester are struggling but carry an attacking threat, we need to be up for this and I think/hope we will be.
3-1

I think a lot of people would like to see something similar to your preferred side, But we all know Conte will just try and motivate those players from the other day to try and get back on track and play them all again.

You are most probably correct. I do hope he'd put Kulu and Doherty in from the start and give them a chance to show why they should be in from the start.

If we do stick with the front free surely changing something in a potentially creative way ie bissousma for PEH / Doc for Royal, even Perisic on the right with Sess on the left could help - Otherwise we surely can't keep carrying a Son out of sorts and a Kane who went from scoring a bunch to seemingly getting marked out of the game at times...

If no changes to the XI I get why but would hope for subs by 60 / 65 to change it up if we put in another one of those meh but defensively solid first halves, hope we can find some goalscoring form against Leicester.

Back