• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Leeds United ***

Just hope we put in an aggressive attacking performance today. If we lose I can stomach it if we give it a real go. Its the side to side and backwards negative play that gets fans groaning. And even though Emerson is not really my favourite player I hope we dont hear loud groans if he shanks an intended cross out of play. And definately no booing if we go in at half time a goal down.
We need to roar the boys on today. Everyone going to the game today get behind the team. No negativity.

COYS!!!

Hopefully Spence can get a good loan in Jan to somewhere like Germany.

We can then reassess in the Summer whether to include him in the squad properly or extend that loan for another 12 months.

All preferences aside let's just beat this mob and reach the break with a win. COYFS

Agree. Home win for us. Saudi Sportswashing Machine draw with Chelsea. I would bite your hand off going into the break in 3rd place, 3pts behind City considering we have not played one decent 90 mins all season

Royal over Spence at this point is just deliberate self-harm. :mad:

Other than that, probably the best team we could have put out, and props to Richy for stepping up before the WC.

Back