• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Leeds United ***

We’ve been brick most of the season. The league table has lied . We’ve only beaten the muck. Utter garbage.
It's been amusing seeing ppl cling on to the league position so early on in a season as to why what they can see with their eyes isn't the actual truth. It was exactly the same under Jose "but we are top of the table" the football was muck and it was impossible to keep getting results with those performances. The same thing has is happening again. The underlying performances are fudging brick.

YES! but fudge me we are cack.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I’m sorry but the last few performances have looked like end days of a managers reign. So poor.

I think we can both see it. Others will accuse us of being bad fans. Can't think of a team playing this poorly ever turning it around.

Conte won't be sacked and as bad as our defence is you can't blame it all on them.

The manager needs to do more.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAA

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fudging FUBO COMMENTATOR MUST HAVE A FACE LIKE A CHAPPED ARSE - HUDSON, THE C*NT

SPENT ALL GAME LICKING THEIR ARSES - fudge OFF HAHAHAHAHAHA

Back