• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham **

Sessegnon's decision making is terrible.

Passing to marked players infield

Time and space to whip it in on his left, nah mate, cut back in and try and bend one on the swinger instead.

You can clearly see how important having ballplaying defenders means to us now. Lenglet and Romero consistently finding players with great passes from the back.

Are they moving into midfield so we're less outnumbered there? I'm not good at noticing such things.

Great press in the lead-up to the goal..(Perhaps we should try it more often)

Son - Just cant get that goal he needs. Once he gets it, he will go on a run
Sessegnon- Is it me, or is his crossing ability/vision way below average?

Get an early goal 2nd half and we should be fine
Royal was the hero there with the initial press. The rest was Random Richy and Hollywood Hojberg with a beautiful defence splitting one two that no one could predict.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Fapatalk

Not able to watch it 100% but Lenglet has been as I suspected. He's about 1 millions times better on the ball than Davies, his passing is actually crisp and he has great vision. We seen to be playing with some pace and creativity.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

well, in front, deservedly, but it was still pretty brick, defence have played well so far, Son/Richy/Kane/Sess have been poor

should be out of sight
According to the radio Richarlison is the one pulling the strings and playing well.

Sessegnon's decision making is terrible.

Passing to marked players infield

Time and space to whip it in on his left, nah mate, cut back in and try and bend one on the swinger instead.
Watching him it’s as if he can’t make the decision quickly enough so he cuts in then decides to either cross, too late, or take a random shot himself.

Are they moving into midfield so we're less outnumbered there? I'm not good at noticing such things.

Me neither, but I've noticed how much better they are at progressing the ball, instead of always passing it safely sideways or out on the wings. They'll routinely looking for an opening centrally and play a pass between the first press of the opposition, which will make us so much better suited to transitioning our game from defense to attack.

Back