• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton (Goodison Park, Sun 3rd Nov @ 13:30) ***

I have no idea why we bought Soldado we just cannot play to a style where he is effective. Instead we are trying to shoehorn him into some kind of hold up striker.

He just needs some support and needs some creative players in the team. He's a finisher, but cant finish if chances aren't created

Lets hope Lloris doesn't get another knock now. Hopefully Eriksen will make something magical happen!

I wont rise to the bait. Suffice to say that his subs often appear illogical and the vast majority of fans on here think his subs are odd. I do like AVB by the way

That one was obvious though. Everton were bypassing the midfield completely so if we play a DM he either covers Lukaku as a 3rd CD or he's useless.

Bringing on a CM who can tackle a bit but is better offensively is the best solution.

Back