• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton FC ***

Didn’t see the match but sounds like Everton were good value for a point. When was our last clean sheet in the PL? Was it Fulham at home about 3 months ago?

Although maddison, Bentancur and VDV are back they aren't up to full speed yet, although you'd struggle to notice with vdv.
Add in timo being new, no son or Bissouma and this is not a bad result or performance.

Not going to moan too much as all in all very impressed with Ange and not sure how anyone isn't after what we've put up with for a few years. I'm not the biggest fan of his substitutions at times however. Today they did nothing to improve the situation. Taken off our creativity and pace and all it did was invite pressure.

Title challenge out of the window. Gutted.

That was always a long shot. 8 behind Liverpool with 16 to go. We have not got a hope of a point at Liverpool no matter how well we play, it just wont (be allowed) to happen, so thats basically 11 behind with 15 left and inferior GD

We would need to claw back 12 points in those other 15 games bearing in mind they include City and Arsenal at home, and trips to Villa, Chelsea and Tyneside.

I know you can never say never but its a massive ask. I think the realistic target, bearing in mind our number of games compared to others, has to be 3rd place above Villa, Arsenal and dont rule out United closing the gap to 5th

Super finishes for both goals today from Richarlison. Really starting to show his true capabilities and give the club value for the money spent.

That second goal was after a great bit of team play and Maddison's cool flick under intense pressure to set up Richarlison was another sign he is quickly regaining top form.

Tough way to end the game but lots to be positive about after a very quick turnaround from a tough, draining match at Brentford. Everton had an extra day off to recover. Might not seem like much difference, but at this level, every little bit counts.

On the plus side only got a maximum of one more league game before Son and Bissouma are back, and also possibly one of the porcelain twins, Lo Celso and Sessgenon, or even Solomon

Every little helps in the final run-in, but simply to win our next 3 league games, all at home v Brighton, Wolves and Palace before the big game at Villa Park

Feel a bit for Royale, only had 2 minutes in the last 4 games.

I think we will sign 2 more full backs in the summer. Doesn’t Ange like to rotate his full back constantly to keep it fresh?

Feel a bit for Royale, only had 2 minutes in the last 4 games.

I think we will sign 2 more full backs in the summer. Doesn’t Ange like to rotate his full back constantly to keep it fresh?
Only when he has ones who can his way

Although maddison, Bentancur and VDV are back they aren't up to full speed yet, although you'd struggle to notice with vdv.
Add in timo being new, no son or Bissouma and this is not a bad result or performance.

Was sneared at when I suggested it's a tough point worth taking yesterday. It's a fudging tough place to go to.

Yeh its disappointing but we remain on track for 4th and the players are coming back and we are getting back up to speed

On the plus side only got a maximum of one more league game before Son and Bissouma are back, and also possibly one of the porcelain twins, Lo Celso and Sessgenon, or even Solomon

Every little helps in the final run-in, but simply to win our next 3 league games, all at home v Brighton, Wolves and Palace before the big game at Villa Park
Do we know when our trip to play the chavs will be rearranged for yet?

Back