• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Emirates Marketing Project***

I remember the elbow and the stamp well, but had forgotten about Rose's red. What a terrible decision.

What was the result in that game??

COYS... looking forward to this, but unnerved that many in the media are talking us up.

Wasn't that the game we lost 5-1? Capoue scoring his only goal for us. We were terrible in that game, deservedly lost.

Edit - yep. http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/tottenhams-danny-rose-red-card-3098686

No wonder we lost though, with Churches in the back four! Oh, lord, what a relief it was to see him go.

Any t*e^a*m n*e^w*s yet ?

It is going to be a tough match. ManCity will be desperate to win after their humiliating defeat to Everton last week. Hope we will turn up with the right mentality and get the all-important win !

Actually we were getting on top before the red card which was an absolute joke and rescinded afterwards

Hmm, yeah, you're right, I remember that now. Rose got the red just as we were getting back into the game. Still though, you can't expect to score more than your opponent with Churches at the back! ;)

Key to beating City. GO at them. Dodgy in defence. They still have good players up front, so if they get any good possession in our half they could hurt us. Dembele and Wanyama to destroy that link and our Wing backs to push their full backs into mistakes with Alli, Kane and Eriksen hounding them around their own box.

I know we can play well in this game. We have in most games this season. We are not phased by visiting the big teams. We were better than Chelski at their gaff, and at the emirates. But both those games show we don't always get the results at the big grounds I think we deserve which is why this game is hard to call.

--------------------------Lloris---------------------------------

-------------Dier--------Toby------Davies-------------------

---------------------Wanyama-----------------------------
Walker-----------------------------------------------Rose
-----------------------------Dembele--------------------------

------------Eriksen-------------------Alli---------------------
-------------------------Kane----------------------------------

Prediction. City 1 - 1 Spurs

Nerves are getting heavy now! I fear City will be wanting revenge and come out strong. Other results going our way atm doesn't bode well. We rarely take those chances when we have the opportunity. Please let this be the time to do it! COYS!

I remember a few years ago I bought a dark blue body-warmer and it was very smart, very nice, I'm happy with it... nice and warm but not too warm... then Tim Sherwood gets made Spurs manager and starts wearing a dark blue body-warmer (or gilet if you want to be French) and suddenly I can't wear it because he is a retread and gets dog's abuse for it and for throwing it benchward. Shut up Scaramanga.

Scroll forward a few years and I just saw MoPo walking into the ""Etihad"" stadium wearing a dark blue tracksuit... with a dark blue jumper on his shoulders, knotted about his throat like a preppy Yank from the Hamptons. Seriously? Now *that* is fashion.

Lloris (C)
Walker - Dier - Alderweireld - Wimmer - Rose
Wanyama - Dembele
Eriksen - Dele
Kane​

As presented on OS, but not to be taken literally

Subs:
Vorm
Trippier
Davies
Carter-Vickers
Winks