• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project

Mcfee

Gheorge Popescu
Can I try this one? Is this how it goes…

RIGHT, let’s DO THESE BASTARDS!!!

What?
Hang on a second…

I'm sure there are plenty who'd love to see that lineup on Tuesday.

I'll wait and see what happens with Villa tomorrow before I start having any strong opinions.

I hope, and think Ange will go strong, and that the academy team will have a game to prepare for

Werner, Udogie, Richarlison, Solomon, Sessegnon, Davies and Forster all to start. Vital we share those minutes out

As I said in the other thread, I really don’t want to go but my son wants to go. It’ll be even worse if Villa don’t win tomorrow coz then I’ll be really conflicted.

The footballing gods really hate us don’t they. What sort of fudging sacred site did we build our stadium on to invoke this much brick?

We go 2-0 up and city get one back before the half. Score a second on 72 and the winner, from - wait for it - a corner in the 96th. NAILED ON. Fcuk those South London scum with their nomadic plastic fans, rapist drink driving pedo players and LEGO head manager. Rot in hell, the lot of them.

As I said in the other thread, I really don’t want to go but my son wants to go. It’ll be even worse if Villa don’t win tomorrow coz then I’ll be really conflicted.

The footballing gods really hate us don’t they. What sort of fudging sacred site did we build our stadium on to invoke this much brick?

How old is your son?

If it's a rare opportunity for him to go then I wouldn't take him. Not when as you say there's gonna be a weird atmsphere. Save it for sometime next season when the atmosphere should be better

We go 2-0 up and city get one back before the half. Score a second on 72 and the winner, from - wait for it - a corner in the 96th. NAILED ON. Fcuk those South London scum with their nomadic plastic fans, rapist drink driving pedo players and LEGO head manager. Rot in hell, the lot of them.

Did the pub say when you'll be unbarred?

Back