• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project

This.

Gooner in work today said his ideal was that we win tonight and then get “smashed” by Sheffield United on Sunday, and that he’d “love reminding” me every day that we handed them the title.

Here’s hoping it’s 0-5 tonight. Give City’s goal difference a nice boost.
I love Spurs with all my heart and soul. Have done since I was 6. I saw us lift trophies in the 80's, and still get thrilled when we win. I also detest the Goons and their scum fans, so I would love to see us play brilliantly tonight, go toe-to-toe with City and lose in the 97th minute. And to be honest, I would prefer us to have EL rather than CL football next year as it is likely to be a better platform for the development of the squad.

I love Spurs with all my heart and soul. Have done since I was 6. I saw us lift trophies in the 80's, and still get thrilled when we win. I also detest the Goons and their scum fans, so I would love to see us play brilliantly tonight, go toe-to-toe with City and lose in the 97th minute. And to be honest, I would prefer us to have EL rather than CL football next year as it is likely to be a better platform for the development of the squad.
Probably more money in winning the sh1tkickers cup than getting dumped out of the group stage in the CL.

Right can we put to bed this narrative that if we beat city tonight we are handing the title to Arsenal. I am fed up with this nonsense you might as well say Villa handed the title to City when they beat Arsenal a couple of weeks ago. The table is decided over 38 games. Arsenal may well lose to Everton next week West Ham might beat City. I just hope we put on a good show tonight because if City thump us the press will be creaming them selfs about us not trying in order to foil Arsenal. I think the game will be close and it would not surprise me if we win
COYS

Right can we put to bed this narrative that if we beat city tonight we are handing the title to Arsenal. I am fed up with this nonsense you might as well say Villa handed the title to City when they beat Arsenal a couple of weeks ago. The table is decided over 38 games. Arsenal may well lose to Everton next week West Ham might beat City. I just hope we put on a good show tonight because if City thump us the press will be creaming them selfs about us not trying in order to foil Arsenal. I think the game will be close and it would not surprise me if we win
COYS
That narrative will never be put to bed, and we know it.

The difference is I’m not having a go at you for your opinion nor am I telling others off or telling them how to feel. I understand people want us to win because it’s what’s best for spurs, I just don’t see in the bigger picture how a win benefits us beyond the obvious points total.
Apply that to wanting to lose. How does that benefit us? All it does is show a pathetic mentality , and certainly not one aligned with winning.
Do you think being mocked for the fans that want us to lose is positive?

It will be really nice to watch a Spurs game with peace in my heart.
Any result has upsides AND downsides.
So I truly just want to see what happens. Hopefully we unlock some cool new formation or style.
Hopefully Hall and Moore get on the pitch.
Hopefully we don't get spanked 5-0.
But other than that, chill out and look on the bright side for once.

It will be really nice to watch a Spurs game with peace in my heart.
Any result has upsides AND downsides.
So I truly just want to see what happens. Hopefully we unlock some cool new formation or style.
Hopefully Hall and Moore get on the pitch.
Hopefully we don't get spanked 5-0.
But other than that, chill out and look on the bright side for once.
Spot on

Back