• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Eintracht Frankfurt ***

When Conte ball clicks we are frightening on the break!
They're going to have to come at us so more goals second half I think.
Be tempted to hook Dier.

For those who keep saying Dier is a top defender, it's wake up time

Never used to be a fan of his but he started to win me over last season and I think this season he’s been fine for the most part. Obviously not great for the goal and a few mins later he gave the ball away again. He’s upgradable though make no mistake about it. Nowhere near the level of Romero.

"And Spurs fans will have loved every single minute of that half"

Sorry Love, I am not sure that is entirely true
No, I still don't know why we fudge about so much, playing ourself into trouble with risky passes along the back line, and into players under pressure. We have conceded quite a lot of goals that way, and been lucky not to concede on numerous occasions.

No, I still don't know why we fudge about so much, playing ourself into trouble with risky passes along the back line, and into players under pressure. We have conceded quite a lot of goals that way, and been lucky not to concede on numerous occasions.
It's because every single defender we have, except Romero and Perisic, is error prone

Back