• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea FC *****

True but...
Walker who had another poor game, should have come inside on the cover but instead watched Mata just run past him and behind Gallas. Has to take huge blame for the last goal too.

:lol: 100% his fault.

Might be a bit kneejerk, but I'd start Naughton next game in Walker's place

Still think Corluka was a superior player to Walker

Agree corluka was a better defender, and I think he worked better with Azza than walker does now. Walker can make up for his mistakes with his pace, but not his thinking.

Lads we can swallow this defeat if we go on and beat Southampton and others now. We will beat Chelsea on their own patch this year. Mark my words. They were vulnerable today. Fully fit Benny, Kaboul, Bale , Dembele

I find a lot of you spurs fans way more embrassing than that performance. Same old fickle bull brick time and time again. Considering you love football so much it's staggering how idiotic people's understanding of the sport is.

We had more shots and more shots on goal. Did friedel make any decent save? Maybe one.cech made a few. It's our back 5 that lost it, I'm surprised friedel got out of this one Scott free, he is solid, but I'm sure he can have done better for at least one of them. Gallas is atrocious, clearly past it,and as ove been saying since he's been there while everyone was sucking him off, left back most definitely is not vertonghens favoured position, he has no discipline there.

I just feel AVB needs to make a statement for the future. Which is what he did b dropping brad. Paying him now just makes hi look a tit and that he doesn't know what hes doing. Pay lloris and move vertinghen back to the middle. Naughton left. It's clearly the more solid unit and we need to build a foundation and not chop and change all the time.

Also shows our poor squad depth and why mouthino was integral, and Willian too, without Lennon or bale we shoe horn other players in and it never fudging works. Or left hand side was absolutely embrassing and torn apart constantly. Still think Townsend would have been abetter option for natural balance.

As for Dempsey and sigg. GHod they have played so badly since joining, clearly leagues apart the rest of our squad and not ready at all yet. As squad players fine, for cups and subs, but as starters they don't offer even close to enough quality in any area whatsoever.

And finally up front. Defoe is on form but ade just makes us play much better as a team... Tricky. With Dempsey and sigg both being extremely poor you have to play them both. Out first 11 is exceptional, our squad is poor. We have to build in January, though the way the past few years has gone, it'll be another frustrating affair.

Only Ade knows how he felt, but to me his body language was showing he was not happy.

Think maybe he'd like to be the main man, but he has to prove himself. If he does that, we shall reap the benefits no doubt - he does tend to go missing though, he's a temperamental fella, got bags of talent, can score with both feet and headers very well, not to mention his hold up play. Must say the way Defoe manages to hold up is impressing me though, something new for him, even though he's relatively easy to dispossess. And does the odd offside...

Gallas is way more of a liability than walker. And walker has a lot of attacking qualities, so for now I would drop gallas and play Naughton left back. When ekotto is back, I'd see how walker is playing til then and maybe drop him, but walker has so much potential.

Walkers error summed up where we went wrong today. Too many of these little tricks, like Sig trying to scoop a twenty yard pass, which would work against lesser teams, but not against the quality of Cheatski who are just that bit stronger and fitter. We needed to do what they did against the goons, tighten it up and play solid sensible football. This, and such wide gaps at the back it was a miracle Cheatski only sealed the game in injury time.

Taking away the odd - but still too frequent - errors above, I thought Vertonghen and Sigurdson both played fairly well. Vertonghens tackle on Torres again was just immense! Defoe, when given the ball and cutting in from the left, looked dangerous. And Lennon was our best player by a mile. Always caused them problems, I do not know why we didn't get him on the ball more and more. Would like to have seen him have a go on the left a bit but I guess he was partly on the right to keep Cole pegged back.

Brad - sorry mate, but your time is up. Not off this game, though I would like to have seen him get closer to the equaliser. Maybe he couldn't have done much about the others but he is looking less and less likely making tose wonder saves anyway. But over the course of the season so far, he's leaked an awful lot of goals. No clean sheets yet? The time is right for Lloris to come in.

I find a lot of you spurs fans way more embrassing than that performance. Same old fickle bull brick time and time again. Considering you love football so much it's staggering how idiotic people's understanding of the sport is.

We had more shots and more shots on goal. Did friedel make any decent save? Maybe one.cech made a few. It's our back 5 that lost it, I'm surprised friedel got out of this one Scott free, he is solid, but I'm sure he can have done better for at least one of them. Gallas is atrocious, clearly past it,and as ove been saying since he's been there while everyone was sucking him off, left back most definitely is not vertonghens favoured position, he has no discipline there.

I just feel AVB needs to make a statement for the future. Which is what he did b dropping brad. Paying him now just makes hi look a tit and that he doesn't know what hes doing. Pay lloris and move vertinghen back to the middle. Naughton left. It's clearly the more solid unit and we need to build a foundation and not chop and change all the time.

Also shows our poor squad depth and why mouthino was integral, and Willian too, without Lennon or bale we shoe horn other players in and it never fudging works. Or left hand side was absolutely embrassing and torn apart constantly. Still think Townsend would have been abetter option for natural balance.

As for Dempsey and sigg. GHod they have played so badly since joining, clearly leagues apart the rest of our squad and not ready at all yet. As squad players fine, for cups and subs, but as starters they don't offer even close to enough quality in any area whatsoever.

And finally up front. Defoe is on form but ade just makes us play much better as a team... Tricky. With Dempsey and sigg both being extremely poor you have to play them both. Out first 11 is exceptional, our squad is poor. We have to build in January, though the way the past few years has gone, it'll be another frustrating affair.

aND breathe !!!!!!!!!!!

The better team won , !

Well said, just about sums things up. Was gonna say the same about Friedel, cant see him starting next week.

:lol: and yet your whole post slags off the team

Did anyone mention that 4 of the players in our line up are new to the team and we also had a number of key injury's?

We need to spend in January. Spend something. Move on the few players we don't need (Gomes, Bentley permanently, even Dawson if necessary :( ), but for GHod's sake Levy, spend on the two players we need to finish up this squad. Moutinho and an AM, please.

We need to spend in January. Spend something. Move on the few players we don't need (Gomes, Bentley permanently, even Dawson if necessary :( ), but for GHod's sake Levy, spend on the two players we need to finish up this squad. Moutinho and an AM, please.

If we sign moutinho im pretty sure we'll push Dembele to AM, but i agree, we need at least 2

It reminded me so much of 5-a-side in the 2nd half, end to end and Chelsea just had a better cutting edge.

Back