• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea FC *****

I have a very good feeling about today! I've been up since 9AM listening to talksport, doing my usual pre-match ritual.
Will leave for the pub at around midday and be cheering on the lads..
Also, just had a bet on betfair.
4-4 draw at 250-1... get on it lads!

I have a bad feeling about this one but then again i have a bad feeling for most games. This one though is different...i think we're gonna lose by at least 2 goal :(

It's never nice to see an ex deliriously happy with the person they dumped you for. That is what Andre Villas-Boas had to put up with last season as his former club Chelsea skipped off into the Champions League sunset with his ex-assistant Roberto Di Matteo.

Now, roughly seven and a half months later, AVB has the chance to show his old employers what they are missing as they visit his new home for what promises to be one hell of an emotionally-charged lunchtime encounter. The Portuguese will be hoping to serve the revenge cold.

Yes, our first top-flight game today is Tottenham v Chelsea, north v west London, Andre Villas-Boas v Roberto Di Matteo.

AVB has been at pains to stress that today's game is not about him or revenge but I can't imagine many people believe that. Besides, you know how we press lot operate. We'll milk this for every ounce of juice. To paraphrase Harry Hill, I like AVB, but I also like RDM. There's only one way to settle this: football!

I have a bad feeling about this one but then again i have a bad feeling for most games. This one though is different...i think we're gonna lose by at least 2 goal :(

I feel that this will be the game that the players show their 100% support for AVB and turn it on, I dont know if we will be good enough to win but I think that the chavs are in for one hell of a game.

COYS

It's never nice to see an ex deliriously happy with the person they dumped you for. That is what Andre Villas-Boas had to put up with last season as his former club Chelsea skipped off into the Champions League sunset with his ex-assistant Roberto Di Matteo.

Now, roughly seven and a half months later, AVB has the chance to show his old employers what they are missing as they visit his new home for what promises to be one hell of an emotionally-charged lunchtime encounter. The Portuguese will be hoping to serve the revenge cold.

Yes, our first top-flight game today is Tottenham v Chelsea, north v west London, Andre Villas-Boas v Roberto Di Matteo.

AVB has been at pains to stress that today's game is not about him or revenge but I can't imagine many people believe that. Besides, you know how we press lot operate. We'll milk this for every ounce of juice. To paraphrase Harry Hill, I like AVB, but I also like RDM. There's only one way to settle this: football!

I am kinda going through that first bit so I can imagine AVB is feeling something similiar. Lets be honest its only natural for AVB to have those feelings and thoughts.

I hope we smash em and put a few past them for AVB - it would be like closure a chapter over and also tell the whole of England and media and public to shut the fudge up

Did you write that? Very good comparison if so.

To continue it..fudge the ugly bitch!

This is the biggest game in the history of Spurs. If we win this one we show we can beat the top of the table team , we show we can beat the best team in Europe and we put the fear of GHod into other teams big and small!!!

If we lose, it don't really matter. We are building a new squad and that takes time.

Seriously, though, I have never looked forward to a game as much as this one, even finals. We can really make a statement in this game. It is all about the result.
I would be just as happy with an undeserved lucky win (maybe even happier) than giving them a sound beating as we did the year we got 4th.

Nothing I despise more than this "oh it's only a transition season" mentality. We can not afford to do badly, and then let the manager off because he needs time or whatever. We should remain strict and if we do poor ensure it is very effectively dealt with. We should not look at losses as something we should expect with wins being a nice surprise here and there. I'm gonna treat AVB exactly like I treated Harry, and if we don't produce the expected results, he should be dealt with by the chairman.

I totally agree with you. I am not expecting HR-style excuses from AVB-just results.

Spurs Starting XI:

Friedel

Walker - Caulker - Gallas - Vertonghen

Sandro - Sigurdsson

Lennon - Dempsey - Bale

Defoe

SUBS: Lloris, Dawson, Naughton, Falque, Livermore, Townsend, Adebayor.

Last edited:
Back