• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea FC *****

Look he might annihilate us tomorrow but the prospect of playing against Frank lampard isn't nearly as scary as it used to be.

Are you implying brad would give up goals that Lloris wouldn't? we may just well have to score more than 2 to win it but I doubt it will be down to either keeper

I'm implying that Chelsea are going to get a lot of balls into the box, and unfortunately Brad has this invisible wall in front of him which means he cant leave his line. I'd much prefer Lloris who is one of the best keepers in the world in goal for us. We will need him.

I'm implying that Chelsea are going to get a lot of balls into the box, and unfortunately Brad has this invisible wall in front of him which means he cant leave his line. I'd much prefer Lloris who is one of the best keepers in the world in goal for us. We will need him.

I thought you were implying Friedel would make some mistakes, but I agree with what you've said then Lloris is probably better equipped for this match

AVB ON CHELSEA:

Andre Villas-Boas expects a special atmosphere when we take on Chelsea at White Hart Lane on Saturday.

Always one of big days on the calendar, Saturday's derby has that added spice with Andre facing his former club for the first time and the Blues sitting on top of the Premier League.

"Our stadium is a special place to play when the fans are behind the team," said Andre. "When that happens, it can make a difference.

"Emotions from the stands in the Premier League can be decisive, they can give you extra imputus in a game and if the fans put on a show, I’m sure the players will respond."

Chelsea are sitting pretty with six wins and a draw in seven matches so far.

"They’ve stabilised in terms of results and that’s important for any team, just like we have," said Andre.

"That gives you a little more confidence when you approach games. We expect to play a confident team, a team that has been getting results, even away from home, a draw at QPR is important, winning at Arsenal. So it’s a team that looks solid and strong.

"We hope we can continue where left off certainly in terms of performance against Villa - one of our best performances of the season so far."

It was pointed out that while Chelsea would be confident, so are we - nine games unbeaten in all competitions and four wins on the bounce in the Premier League.

"You can see the buzz around the training ground, how the players feel, how motivated they are to play in games of this dimension," added Andre.

"Every player wants to be involved when you play the league leaders and we will approach the game in this way. We understand it will be hard, but we will fight for it."

according to the guardian

• Tottenham have not lost a top-flight London derby at White Hart Lane since Arsenal beat them 3-1 in September 2007

according to the guardian

• Tottenham have not lost a top-flight London derby at White Hart Lane since Arsenal beat them 3-1 in September 2007

Spurs PL London Derbies Dec 2007 to September 2012

Arsenal 15-09-07 PL 6 H 1-3
Fulham 26-12-07 PL 19 H 5-1
West Ham United 09-03-08 PL 28 H 4-0
Chelsea 19-03-08 PL 30 H 4-4
Fulham 26-12-08 PL 19 H 0-0
Arsenal 08-02-09 PL 25 H 0-0
Chelsea 21-03-09 PL 30 H 1-0
West Ham United 11-04-09 PL 32 H 1-0
West Ham United 28-12-09 PL 20 H 2-0
Fulham 26-01-10 PL 23 H 2-0
Arsenal 10-04-10 PL 33 H 2-1
Chelsea 17-04-10 PL 34 H 2-1
Chelsea 12-12-10 PL 17 H 1-1
Fulham 01-01-11 PL 20 H 1-0
West Ham United 19-03-11 PL 29 H 0-0
Arsenal 20-04-11 PL 32 H 3-3
Arsenal 02-10-11 PL 6 H 2-1
Queens Park Rangers 30-10-11 PL 9 H 3-1
Chelsea 22-12-11 PL 16 H 1-1
Fulham 13-05-12 PL 38 H 2-0
Queens Park Rangers 23-09-12 PL 5 H 2-1
Chelsea 20-10-12 PL 8 H

P20 W13 - D7 - L0 F37 - A15
Points Won: 46 from 60

Edit: 1,000 posts!

\o/

Last edited:
Awesome pic

30d9sef.jpg

The fans attending the game tomorrow need to make it a wall of noise and encouragement towards our players...

Be the 12th man for the first time for a longtime

Make WHL intimidating again

COYS

Been good atmospheres against Chelsea for a long time now. Two weeks without football should get people even more fired up.

AVB ON CHELSEA:

Andre Villas-Boas expects a special atmosphere when we take on Chelsea at White Hart Lane on Saturday.

Always one of big days on the calendar, Saturday's derby has that added spice with Andre facing his former club for the first time and the Blues sitting on top of the Premier League.

"Our stadium is a special place to play when the fans are behind the team," said Andre. "When that happens, it can make a difference.

"Emotions from the stands in the Premier League can be decisive, they can give you extra imputus in a game and if the fans put on a show, I’m sure the players will respond."

Chelsea are sitting pretty with six wins and a draw in seven matches so far.

"They’ve stabilised in terms of results and that’s important for any team, just like we have," said Andre.

"That gives you a little more confidence when you approach games. We expect to play a confident team, a team that has been getting results, even away from home, a draw at QPR is important, winning at Arsenal. So it’s a team that looks solid and strong.

"We hope we can continue where left off certainly in terms of performance against Villa - one of our best performances of the season so far."

It was pointed out that while Chelsea would be confident, so are we - nine games unbeaten in all competitions and four wins on the bounce in the Premier League.

"You can see the buzz around the training ground, how the players feel, how motivated they are to play in games of this dimension," added Andre.

"Every player wants to be involved when you play the league leaders and we will approach the game in this way. We understand it will be hard, but we will fight for it."

every time AVB mentions dimensions, and he does a lot, all i see and hear is this

[video=youtube;a4eav7dFvc8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4eav7dFvc8[/video]

pay close attention ;)
th_dancingsmilie.gif
th_dance9.gif

AVB had a very subtle dig at Terry. When asked if he was pleased Terry was not playing he said no and lit up (metaphorically) and began praising the other Chelsea defenders. Thought he displayed the right mixture of confidence and care during the press conference.

Villas-Boas's pre match press conference

[video=youtube;8EFqNr2cTc8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EFqNr2cTc8[/video]

Unlikely, but with the right results we could go second. We were top for 5 games beginning 2009-10 but apart from then have we ever challenged for top/second in the EPL?

Back