• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v BVB***

That's a very large ice pack on Rose's knee. Hope that isn't another injury although he looks happy enough in the photo.

He was quoted in a Daily Melee article saying his knee began to tighten up with ten mins to go in the game. As someone who has endured a bad knee injury - no right anterior cruciate ligament any more - I can understand why he'd ice it immediately after the game. I tighten up with ten minutes to go at breakfast.

For those that have never had the pleasure of an away euro game that was top notch and I’ve done a lot of em

Amazed at how many lads we met drove there and some on over night busses and coaches

Lots of drinking but as usual the Germans are impeccable hosts

Big shout out to the Danes that came from Viborg abd used to coach Ben Davies

We met this old fella and he was nuts. 70 years old and be going Dortmund for most of that. His son and grandson are spurs fans though
52429801-054F-484A-AF25-EEA933A63A2A.jpeg

It was nice to come back from a goal down to get this erection inducing win. After the disappointing defeat to Arsenal, we badly needed this win to lift our morale. More importantly, we are now confirmed to finish ahead of Real Madrid as this CL group winner. It was also nice to get revenge over Dortmund for the 0-3 defeat we suffered in EL 2 years ago.

Credit to Kane and Son for the goals and Alli for assisting both. Nice to see Kane getting his 6th goal in CL this season. Frankly, Kane had a quiet game and barely touched the ball, especially in the first half. But like all the good strikers, he only needed 1 good touch to score the crucial goal. Son is proving to be a scorer of great goals, rather than a great goal scorer. He seems to waste easy chances but scores great goal. He wasted another easy chance in the first half but comes up with this brilliant goal. Alli did well to create both the goals with his dribbling skills. Special mention to Llorente who wasted yet another chance to score a goal after coming on. Llorente had all the time in the word to shoot or go round the goalie to score but instead let the ball run to the goalie.

Our midfield had a good match even if Dortmund were poor. We still miss Wanyama but nice to see the likes of Winks having a good match. But it was another quiet match from Eriksen who should have scored with his chance in the first half. Also, his shots went off target as well. Too bad Dembele and Sissoko didn't have much time to make an impact after coming on.

Our defence had a largely good match apart from the goal conceded. Disappointed with the way our defence conceded the goal. Our entire defence including Lloris were too slow to react for the goal. But other than that goal, our defence did really well, especially Sanchez and Dier. We still need Alderweireld to improve the defence but nice to see Sanchez gelling together with the defence as the season progresses.

Despite this win, we should not get carried away as we need to continue this winning momentum for all the coming matches in the CL. We should use the wins over Real Madrid and Dortmund to improve our league form against the top 6 teams. Let's hope we will now go on a long winning run in all the competitions.

What a great result after Saturday; is it possible given the circumstances that this was as good or even better than the Madrid win at Wembley in terms of the teams development?

What a great result after Saturday; is it possible given the circumstances that this was as good or even better than the Madrid win at Wembley in terms of the teams development?

I don't know about that but both results and all 4 fixtures against them are the type of games and experience our team needs to progress - don't really want to open a can of worms 're the cup debate but I'd wager we gain more as a team from testing ourselves on the biggest stage against big name players/teams than we would winning a domestic cup

I don't know about that but both results and all 4 fixtures against them are the type of games and experience our team needs to progress - don't really want to open a can of worms 're the cup debate but I'd wager we gain more as a team from testing ourselves on the biggest stage against big name players/teams than we would winning a domestic cup
Dortmund aren't what they have been and can be. For me the Real results and performances were more impressive. But I definitely agree with you, these games help push us on as a team.

The confidence from knowing that we can in fact beat anyone will help us for sure. And hopefully we'll continue to see some of that confidence spread to league games too.

Back