• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley ***

Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And again. On a plate for Sissoko, so he decides to try and ping it pointlessly across goal and straight into the legs of a defender.

What a brick half. Burnley are just here for a point, they are going to play agricultural football (pretty apt given the state of the Wembley turf).

Lamela and Moura have been fairly brick. The pair of them are struggling to actually take a decent first touch and as much as Sissoko zipped that pass into him, Lamela should've done better. He was running there to make an option so shouldn't be suprised by the ball. This looks like a game where we are going to need some magic, so Eriksen and Son need to be on from the 60th minute if we aren't ahead.

Oh and Skipp has looked assured. He's battled well, won the ball and kept it simple. Could probably do with putting a bit more pace on his passes, but for an 18 year old he's looking very good. Davies too has won way more of the ball against Barnes than I'd have expected and doesn't look out of place there.

They will no doubt score with their first and maybe only shot on goal. It's whether we have enough guile to score twice

Absolutely no surprise with that first half.

Typical Sean Dyche-team display. 10 men behind the ball, timewasting a plenty, spoiling when they can, hoping for a lucky break.

They will be over the moon with a 0-0 draw.

We always play like we are surprised by this in these games.

Zero pace in anything we are doing.

We are in control of the game, just have to step it up when we get in and around their box. We have quality subs to bring on for the last 20 minutes if we need to. I'll revise my 4-1 or 5-0 prediction to 3-0.

Back